Pres. Trump's Pending Rules on Ca Water Missing Documents and Hurried Reviews

WB Staff

Pres. Trump's Pending Rules on Ca Water Missing Documents and Hurried Reviews

Post by WB Staff »

restore the delta Pres. Trump's Pending Rules on Ca Water Missing Documents and Hurried Reviews.png
ICYMI: Trump’s Pending Rules on California Water Marked by Missing Documents and Hurried Reviews, Say Scientists
Restore the Delta Comment: With or without a tunnel, the Delta will not survive excessive water exports.

“The agencies’ final rules, expected this week, will have far-reaching impacts on millions of Californians and the future of the Delta ecosystem. In some years, roughly half of all the water that flows into the Delta — a vast system of sloughs and marshes that extends from south of Sacramento to San Francisco Bay — already is pumped out, reducing water quality and imperiling wildlife.”

“Critics worry that if more water is taken, species will go extinct and San Francisco Bay’s water quality will decline. In the past, biological opinions have ended up at the center of lawsuits, which, experts say, may well be the outcome with the new ones coming from the Trump administration.”

READ IT HERE: https://www.kqed.org/science/1944278/tr ... s%EF%BB%BF
mark poulson

Re: Pres. Trump's Pending Rules on Ca Water Missing Documents and Hurried Reviews

Post by mark poulson »

Is anyone really surprised?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
NICNITRO

Re: Pres. Trump's Pending Rules on Ca Water Missing Documents and Hurried Reviews

Post by NICNITRO »

How come no one is blaming the liberals?
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

NICNITRO wrote:How come no one is blaming the liberals?
Because it's Trump.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

mark poulson wrote:Is anyone really surprised?
I'm surprised of your blind loyalty to your party. I bet you voted for the gas tax because Brown told you to do so.
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

Whoopbass wrote:
I'm surprised of your blind loyalty to your party. I bet you voted for the gas tax because Brown told you to do so.
Yeah, I think most of us would like to think that our views shape our politics, when in reality what happens is our politics shapes our views. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force. Case in point... who would've thought there would be so many supporters of Vladimir Putin in the Republican party?
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Jeff C. wrote:
Whoopbass wrote:
Yeah, I think most of us would like to think that our views shape our politics, when in reality what happens is our politics shapes our views. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force. Case in point... who would've thought there would be so many supporters of Vladimir Putin in the Republican party?
I can agree on what you're saying but Putin is a WEAK argument. I'm sure you can come up with something better than that :lol: