Shimano Crucial 7'11" Punching/Big Swimbait Rod

hockeyplayer

Shimano Crucial 7'11" Punching/Big Swimbait Rod

Post by hockeyplayer »

I have been using this rod primarily for punching, for which it has been superb AND I also have used it to cast big, heavy swimbaits. So it is quite versatile, allowing me to eliminate one rod off the deck since this Crucial excels at both functions.

This rod is in excellent condition. On a scale of 1 thru 10 I would say at least 8+. It has 10 guides including the tip. Full cork grip that was featured in the older, more popular versions of the Shimano Crucial because graphite like IM -9 and IM-10 are stronger and not brittle at all.

Specs as printed on the rod say"15-30 lb.mono/ 20-65 lb.braid Lure Weight: 5"-8" swimbaits IM-9 Graphite Construction". And as I said above, 7'11". The Medium Fast Action allows you to throw those heavier swimbaits with accuracy and allows for detection of the most subtle bites when punching. Lots of muscle to work big bass out of the thickest mats.

$80 - CASH ONLY. Located in Sacramento area but would consider meeting in NorCal within 30 miles or so radius. Otherwise add $25 to ship. Then PayPal payment is expected. Will send in a PVC rod tube. Obviously, preference is to meet up for delivery & CASH payment.

Rob
call or text (916) 802-9122 - Or REPLY HERE - Or Email: exhockeyplayer@gmail.com I will text pictures upon request