Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 12/8/19

Duke

Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 12/8/19

Post by Duke »

Hello Teams, I hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving! The Third Tournament of the season is this Sunday! You can still qualify for TOC if you start the season next Sunday if you missed the first two. I hope you all are getting your pre-fish in for the 3rd Tournament of the 2019-2020 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 12/8/19! We will honor the TOC Winners Steve Alvarado and Mark Peters with their Kauai Peacock Bass presentation at awards (if they don’t break down). Be careful with floating debris with the rising water! Also, be careful of landslides on the road. Water temperature was 59-63 degrees, and the water was clear/green/stained depending on where you were on the lake before the rains came. Check-in starts at 5:15 am on Sunday morning at Markley Cove Store. Check-in at the counter before you pay for launching. Live-well checks will be on the ramp. After launching, stage around and before gas dock, there is plenty of room. Blast off will be at safe light after National Anthem. I will blast you from the dock with the big voice! We will be serving Hot Chili, Chips, and Drinks at weigh-in. Awards and Raffle will be behind the Markley cove Store. If you let me know your fishing, your entry form will be ready for you when you check in! Who’s going to win the trip to Kauai this year? Who will win the 50/50 Raffle? Thanks to our sponsors who make the Tournament & Raffle! Remember, P-Line will be giving out $50 P-Line certiticates for Highest Finishing Team with a spool of P-Line in the boat!
Thanks, and let’s go fishing!!! Office Phone (530)794-6085 / dukekalani@yahoo.com
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<