NATIONAL BASS 3/21 cancelled?

Ron T.

NATIONAL BASS 3/21 cancelled?

Post by Ron T. »

Seriously, we are standing outdoors, with one person we will probably be fishing with anyways. Sign up on line or by text. Drop a check or cash in an envelope at the gate. Weigh in one team at a time and leave. Mail the checks to the top teams. Very simple. No reason to cancel entirely. Let's be reasonable people.
mark poulson

Re: NATIONAL BASS 3/21 cancelled?

Post by mark poulson »

Ron T. wrote:Seriously, we are standing outdoors, with one person we will probably be fishing with anyways. Sign up on line or by text. Drop a check or cash in an envelope at the gate. Weigh in one team at a time and leave. Mail the checks to the top teams. Very simple. No reason to cancel entirely. Let's be reasonable people.
I don't think it's a matter of just being reasonable.
I'm pretty sure tournament organizations have liability insurance, and that insurance may have something in it about taking prudent measures to insure the health and safety of all participants.
If their insurance says no, then it's no.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Ron T.

Post by Ron T. »

Given the precousions above I'd say it would be more likely we all got hit by a bus standing at the launch ramp than any liability being at the hands of National bass. Come on.....
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

Ron T. wrote:Seriously, we are standing outdoors, with one person we will probably be fishing with anyways. Sign up on line or by text. Drop a check or cash in an envelope at the gate. Weigh in one team at a time and leave. Mail the checks to the top teams. Very simple. No reason to cancel entirely. Let's be reasonable people.
More like drop a check or cash in an envelope at the gate addressed to Ron Thompson and Bill Siemantel. You guys are on fire. :D