More Lake Berryessa re-openings!

WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

More Lake Berryessa re-openings!.jpg

In accordance with the USBR guidelines, Pleasure Cove Marina will open recreation starting this weekend. As of Saturday, May 16th boat launches will open at Pleasure Cove and Steele Canyon. In addition, RV and Trailer Camping will be allowed starting Monday, May 18th. This decision was made with the understanding that they will operate in full compliance with the CDC guidelines and Napa County Health Department orders for a safe re-opening; including social distancing, PPE, and cleaning procedures.

Markley Cove Resort, Spanish Flat Recreation Area, and Putah Canyon Recreation Area will also open. Call the resort for the latest information.

MARKLEY COVE RESORT, 707-966-2134

PLEASURE COVE RESORT, 707-966-9600

SPANISH FLAT RECREATION AREA, 707-966-0200

UPDATE
Boat Launching & RV Camping
Beginning May 16, Lake Berryessa will reopen access to its boat launches located at Markley Cove, Pleasure Cove, Steele Canyon, Spanish Flat and Putah Canyon Recreation Areas. Boaters will be required to have boats inspected for invasive species before launching.

Beginning May 18, Lake Berryessa will reopen access for camping limited only to its self-contained RV only camping located at Pleasure Cove, Steele Canyon, Spanish Flat, and Putah Canyon Recreation Areas.

Beginning, May 19 Lake Berryessa will reopen access to Capell Cove Boat Launch. Boaters will be required to have boats inspected for invasive species before launching.

Since the health and safety of the public and our employees continues to be our number one priority, the following facilities and activities remain closed until further notice:

Oak Shores Day Use Area
Smittle Creek Day Use Area
Administrative Office and Visitor Center
Tent camping and lodging
Reclamation will continue to inform the public of the status of operations at Lake Berryessa via our web page and news releases.

News release: Lake Berryessa begins fee program to improve facilities
Reclamation day use and boat launching fee changes at Lake Berryessa will go towards helping improve Lake Berryessa's local facilities, provide increased visitor services, and protect natural resources.
MichaelB

Re: More Lake Berryessa re-openings!

Post by MichaelB »

"Family Units Only - No Guests Allowed at This Time" ......
This is a step forward, but does not sound like you can fish with a friend
BASNFAN

Post by BASNFAN »

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for.
Fish bite twice a day - half hour before I get there and half hour after I leave.
Scott L

Post by Scott L »

Haven't been to Capell Cove since they implemented the launch fee. My understanding is it is $10 to launch. Can the launch fee be paid at a kiosk at the launch or do I need to drive somewhere else to pay?

I've already printed off the self-inspection form.