LIFE VEST

Ben520

LIFE VEST

Post by Ben520 »

I have always used a regular life VEST when boating/fishing when running my boat,but take it off when I jump onto deck.
Thinking the CO 2 style would be much better just to leave on fulltime, BUT do they do what they say.
I know there are automatic ones and pull style, if I get thrown from boat knocked LU LU will it work.
Any info from fisherman or boaters with first hand experience would help, also different brands and suggestions would be nice :?:
Kelly Ripa

Re: LIFE VEST

Post by Kelly Ripa »

You get what you pay for. I've never heard a bad word about the mustang full auto vests. Wearing this style vest is just easier to wear. Especially in the winter with all the layers. Most accidents happen at the dock so wear it Before you launch in case your foot catches a cleat etc. while getting ready for your day... :wink:
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

i know of a few guys that went in the water and the vest didnt inflate. Regular vest for me.
AVG.JOE

Post by AVG.JOE »

They work great/do have expiration date so have to make sure they are not outdated . Found out not good for kayaking as I had mine go off from just paddling/splashing water
Custom rod builder/rod repair

Hook,Line and Sinker
2019/2020 A.O.Y
Ben520

Post by Ben520 »

Thanks for the replies , I bit the bullet and bought a good mustang.
Cross my fingers I won't need it .