Delta Ladds

Delta Ladds

Post by 392 »

Can anyone recommend a place to stay overnight with a boat close to Ladds that is secure. Thank you
ILW

Re: Delta Ladds

Post by ILW »

LVW has some nice cabins
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Although Ladds is in a nice area, nothing is very secure in Stockton ..... there are multiple hotels on March Lane between the freeway and Ladds, doubt you will be close to your boat.
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

MichaelB wrote:Although Ladds is in a nice area, nothing is very secure in Stockton ..... there are multiple hotels on March Lane between the freeway and Ladds, doubt you will be close to your boat.
Like the LaQuinta Inn? Last weekend dude was shot in the head out in front of the hotel in broad daylight. Honestly if i had to stay overnight near that area i would opt out for the Best Western off of Hwy 12 (Flag City) Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites. From there you can launch out of B&W, Tower Park, go up i5 in 10 minutes your at Paradise Point (Whites Slough) 15min your at Ladd's.

But i do know guys do stay at the hotels there in stockton -
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/

Post by 392 »

Thanks for all the info gentlemen I appreciate it. I will look into all the options you guys suggested.
deltabass

Post by deltabass »

Unfortunately all the suggested places are not secure, and sometimes not safe. I'm speaking from working all the suggested areas in a law enforcement capacity. IMO I'd suggest trying to get a cabin at B&W resort. They have cabins that allow you to park your boat right next to them. You can also choose to dock your boat in their marina for an additional cost. Boats have actually been stolen from the marina, but it is uncommon. Just trying to make your visit a good one.

Post by 392 »

Thank you Deltabass for the inside information.
Keith Rakoncza

Post by Keith Rakoncza »

Village West Marina in Stockton.

https://villagewestmarina.com/

They have cabins inside their gated marina with on-site security 24/7. They also rent slips if you don't want to take in and out that you can walk to from your cabin. Garlic Brothers and Bobs restaurants are on-site for food that you can walk to. Great place!

Post by 392 »

Thanks Keith looks like a great place trying to book it and they are full. Will keep in mind for future trips.