Help with humminbird 360

lj_bass

Help with humminbird 360

Post by lj_bass »

I just got the new 360 mega installed on my boat with a new helix 12 gen3 up front and they work great. My problem comes with my console graph which is a helix 10 gen2. Whenever I pull up my trolling motor and start driving I get 2 messages that will pop up on my console graph. One saying something about a certain speed has been reached and it then asks me if I would like to retract my 360 and the other message says the sonar signal has been lost from the 360 and it asks if I would like to turn it off. It doesn’t seem to matter if I press yes or no to either of these questions and they will continuously pop up every few minutes while running around. Has anyone had a similar issue or know a way to fix this problem.
Thanks,
Luke
Topwater All Day

Re: Help with humminbird 360

Post by Topwater All Day »

Luke,

When you first power everything up, and both units are fully connected to the network, go into your network settings on the console graph and un-check the box for 360. Also need to put the bow graph and 360 in standby mode when you retract the trolling motor. That should keep the pop ups to a minimum.

This is a great resource for Humminbird info: http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Congrats on the new electronics!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team