Update video. Kent Brown and BassPro Manteca, Ca to the rescue

Drmroneal

Update video. Kent Brown and BassPro Manteca, Ca to the rescue

Post by Drmroneal »

Hey guys,

Here is the update to the previous video of my bad experience with buying a boat from Bass Pro. Kent Brown (Regional Sales Manager for Whit River) and Rick White (Head of Tracker boat center in BP Manteca, Ca), came flying in to resolve a much needed attendance issue. Check out the updated video and see what took place!

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

monte300

Re: Update video. Kent Brown and BassPro Manteca, Ca to the rescue

Post by monte300 »

Congrats on getting things resolved and kudos to Kent and the guys at Manteca Bass Pro for stepping up with the killer customer service
JL

Post by JL »

Great news! Glad to hear the positives about the Manteca Bass Pro Shops. Sounds like they have an awesome service dept! Good luck in the future with your boat.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Glad this is almost resolved, hope you get your new, correct trailer soon. Sounds like the problem was with a particular BPS rather than BPS as a whole. As I said before my experience with them at the Rocklin store has been excellent. Enjoy your graph upgrade, and catch a bunch with your new rig. Pat
Drmroneal

Post by Drmroneal »

monte300 wrote:Congrats on getting things resolved and kudos to Kent and the guys at Manteca Bass Pro for stepping up with the killer customer service
Thanks man!
Drmroneal

Post by Drmroneal »

Pat wrote:Glad this is almost resolved, hope you get your new, correct trailer soon. Sounds like the problem was with a particular BPS rather than BPS as a whole. As I said before my experience with them at the Rocklin store has been excellent. Enjoy your graph upgrade, and catch a bunch with your new rig. Pat
I appreciate it! Gonna hit it hard now