LOADED 19 ft Champion

Ryan D

LOADED 19 ft Champion

Post by Ryan D »

I am selling a completely loaded 1996 19 ft Dual Console Champion. It has had 20k worth of upgrades done to it in the last 2 years

Included:
Ultrex
2 Lowrance Elite 12s
1 Lowrance Elite 9
2 10 ft power poles
TH Marine Oxygenator system
3 New batteries
New onboard battery charger
2 Milenium Chairs
Upgraded Winch
Upgraded hack stand
Upgraded ratchet straps
Transom saver
Custom cover
2 custom props ( one is an extra)
Comfort troll
New running lights
New wiring
New hoses

I’m sure there are things that I am forgetting. All the graphs can be linked together. Independent side and down imaging on both the front and back. It has a 200 HP Merc. EFI on it with 616 hours. It had a $4k service done to it at 600 hours. This boat is really clean. Everything on it is in great condition. This boat is basically new. For more info text Ryan. 8056351539 Western Bass will not let me upload more pictures so text for more pics
Attachments
F51C51A9-2199-4252-A2A9-0CD4FCF5781F.jpeg
A3793EE8-447B-4A7A-9ADF-AD7DE5BD7C4B.jpeg
FA987499-79B0-4C1B-87EF-7F0AB458073F.jpeg
pd

Re: LOADED 19 ft Champion

Post by pd »

32? Dang!
dvkawboy

Post by dvkawboy »

I was going to say the same thing !
BBDkevin

Post by BBDkevin »

Comes with the truck right?
cww300

Post by cww300 »

Crazy how high everyone is pricing their boats, and as a result of it they aren't selling.
aaron_p

Post by aaron_p »

cww300 wrote:Crazy how high everyone is pricing their boats, and as a result of it they aren't selling.
Exactly. Prices are definitely up, and justifiably so given new boat pricing and what not. But some of these prices are just unreasonable entirely.
cww300

Post by cww300 »

aaron_p wrote:
cww300 wrote:Crazy how high everyone is pricing their boats, and as a result of it they aren't selling.
Exactly. Prices are definitely up, and justifiably so given new boat pricing and what not. But some of these prices are just unreasonable entirely.
I've seen some new boats selling cheaper than some used ones.
dvkawboy

Post by dvkawboy »

How do you call a 1996 boat with 616 hrs on it
“ basically new “ this post has to be a joke right? Is it April already ? Because someone has to be fooling around . C’mon let’s get serious here . The boat didn’t sell for 32k when it was new lol
MarkB67

Post by MarkB67 »

BBDkevin wrote:Comes with the truck right?
:lol:
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

Well let's take a look...

2 Lowrance Elite 12s
1 Lowrance Elite 9
2 10 ft power poles

This alone adds up to $9,000.00... plus the cost of install.
New battery and charger is about $600.00 on the very low side but probably closer to $1000.00 +
Many additional maintenance items noted in the ad... Value hard to say.

Suggested list price in used condition without the above additions is $21,000.00 according to NADAGuide.

In excellent like new condition and with all that has been done to it, 32k is likely a good asking price at this time. Hard to look at that number but it appears to be what the market is calling for.

Make an offer. I am sure Ryan is a reasonable guy. Or you can wait for the demand to drop off and the supply to increase. It could be a long wait though. :)

Ryan, best wishes on the sale!
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
aaron_p

Post by aaron_p »

CBoat wrote:Well let's take a look...

2 Lowrance Elite 12s
1 Lowrance Elite 9
2 10 ft power poles

New battery and charger is about $600.00 on the very low side but probably closer to $1000.00 +

Suggested list price in used condition without the above additions is $21,000.00 according to NADAGuide.

In excellent like new condition and with all that has been done to it, 32k is likely a good asking price at this time. Hard to look at that number but it appears to be what the market is calling for.

Make an offer. I am sure Ryan is a reasonable guy. Or you can wait for the demand to drop off and the supply to increase. It could be a long wait though. :)

You’re using retail prices for electronics … you never get back what you put into electronics, and anyone would rather pay retail to get a warranty than pay retail for a used electronics with no warranty.

Not trying to be a dick, price is just a good bit higher than even current high market prices.
cww300

Post by cww300 »

2 Lowrance Elite 12s
1 Lowrance Elite 9
2 10 ft power poles

This guy must be inhaling too much smoke. Any experienced bass fisherman would never buy this boat. Totally his loss for putting that many upgrades into a old boat.
screwystewy

Post by screwystewy »

WOW……… people are nuts with these boat prices
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Guys, this is Economics 101 - Supply and Demand. If someone buys the boat for $32K, he priced it right. If nobody buys it, he will lower the price until someone does buy it.
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

Give Ryan a break will you. It will sell for what it sells for and for his sake and the abuse he is taking here, I hope he sells for 32K +.

Best wishes Ryan!
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

marinerfandave wrote:Guys, this is Economics 101 - Supply and Demand. If someone buys the boat for $32K, he priced it right. If nobody buys it, he will lower the price until someone does buy it.
Exactly Dave. If people feel so strongly about it, PM Ryan and make your case with him to help him, not to slam him here. This is not a forum. It is the classified section. Run over to Twitter if you want to complain about and disparage people.
clum553946

Post by clum553946 »

2 Lowrance Elite 12s
1 Lowrance Elite 9
2 10 ft power poles

Not to mention the Ultrex! A man has a right to ask whatever he wants, the market will dictate what he sells it for! I think it’s called “free enterprise “
dvkawboy

Post by dvkawboy »

I guess if he slaps a new motor on it , it’s worth 70k ? I mean that seems to be the census around here .
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

dvkawboy wrote:I guess if he slaps a new motor on it , it’s worth 70k ? I mean that seems to be the census around here .
It is quite frustrating. I could have bought a 250 Pro Xs from a pro back about 4 months ago for $16,500.00 no tax and delivered and i passed. That was not a smart decision for me. Anyways everything is getting either unavailable or super expensive.
cww300

Post by cww300 »

This post is just a big joke, he isn't trying to sell his boat obviously. Multiple boats have been recently posted with reasonable prices; in addition, with less hours and newer models. He should go post it on craigslist, or something.
Ray Vanacore

Post by Ray Vanacore »

Just maybe he's trying to make a point.
Ray Vanacore
poorboy

Post by poorboy »

WOW, and I thought Facebook had a lot of Trolls! Good to see we have a great, supportive Bass community in California and Western US. The way I see it, bashing this dude and his price isn't going to help anyone. Don't like it, move on. I can guess most of the negative remarks are coming from people not even in the market for a boat. Good Luck Ryan!

-"Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game"-
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Like I said before, Economics 101. If the price he is asking is too high, it won't sell. And then he will lower the price until it does sell = supply and demand.
Fearnofish007

Post by Fearnofish007 »

I just sold my 98 203 eite withapprox same hours. 20 ft boat withh 225 opti ghost 12 live and hds 8 for less than 20 gs. So ya 32 is crazy high. Im sure i could have got more but even in this market i tried to sell at a fair price
cww300

Post by cww300 »

Fearnofish007 wrote:I just sold my 98 203 eite withapprox same hours. 20 ft boat withh 225 opti ghost 12 live and hds 8 for less than 20 gs. So ya 32 is crazy high. Im sure i could have got more but even in this market i tried to sell at a fair price
Yep, seems like a lot of boat prices are coming down now. Multiple boats I've been watching have come down a few thousand.
dvkawboy

Post by dvkawboy »

Looks like people are coming to their senses . Good morning to all of you that have been waking up . It got old reading the comments of people defending these crazy asking prices . Just because someone asks it doesn’t mean it’s worth it ! And for all of you that comment on the insanity even though other defended it , good for you ! This is how we keep these insane asking prices in check . Some people honestly don’t know enough and need others to chime in from time to time . Fair price is fair , asking prices like this deserves to be talked about .