NBW trail So Cal

jigngerr

NBW trail So Cal

Post by jigngerr »

It's been quite some time since I've been on this forum. I believe the last period of time I visited here was when I called out Mike Long. That was some time ago. Here I am with a major concern. I have been fishing National Bass West for the past few years with my younger son Nick. We have done well and we have paid our dues like the rest. Here is my gripe and hopefully someone can help many out with this. This 2021 NBW tournament season, my son and I fished the required amount of events to fish the NBW TOC at Havasu which was supposed to happen right now. Looks like NBW never applied for a permit and FLW swooped in for this week / weekend. So.....now NBW has to come up with a TOC date.......they happen to choose the first week of November just a short time ago. With my schedule running charters and running the Los Cabos Tuna Jackpot (largest tuna tournament in the world) and 100% committed to my schedule, I seemingly get screwed by NBW's lack of responsibility to secure a date set a long while back. I had asked the owners via text if they would credit my # of events fished in 2021 to go towards the 2022 NBW tournament season. Guess what?.......no response and no schedule up for 2022. Somebody, if you know help me out with this. Do they now just focus on selling boats and will be gone in 2022 with new trails coming around?.........it sure looks like it and if so what a bummer. Not stirring the pot, juist looking for some answers if someone has them / one. Thanks a bunch
Kwin

Re: NBW trail So Cal

Post by Kwin »

the 2022 permits for all of SoCal have not been approved or processed yet. NBW doesn't have a schedule until they receive their approved permits.
chubasco2

Post by chubasco2 »

The NBW schedule is out. They have no dates as of now for San Diego. It would be a bummer to lose this trail in San Diego as many teams enjoy the series.
chubasco2

Post by chubasco2 »

I just received an E-Mail confirming no NBW in San Diego for 2022