Kicker'n it in nor-cal (clear lake fun)

Smokie

Kicker'n it in nor-cal (clear lake fun)

Post by Smokie »

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

some footage from earlier this year out on clear lake with some good buds, caught a 20lb bag almost all my days out on this particular trip almost a week striaght, but hit a rock and destoryed my lower unit to end my fun... maybe the fish knew I was hanging out with PJ and just co-operated better, my good bud on the net got a 5 twice in three days and hadnt fished since he was a kid... I got him on the gopro asking if a 5 is a goodun... hope you guys like my adventure and tune in to future adventures thanks for watching
Bayarea-bassin

Re: Kicker'n it in nor-cal (clear lake fun)

Post by Bayarea-bassin »

Nice fish catches!!! Looked like a good trip!!
Smokie

Re: Kicker'n it in nor-cal (clear lake fun)

Post by Smokie »

thanks man, i was grateful to be blessed with a great trip with some great guyus... your the first compliments i got and i appreciate that man im an idiot with computers, but I will be making more video soon... i have a ton more footage of great days out like these so tune in to my future stuff if you dug that stuff n thanks for the feedback man. if you ever get a shot at a trip to pillsbury take it man youll be stoked you did its up the hill a ways but man o man its pretty out there