clear lake ramps

lobinero

clear lake ramps

Post by lobinero »

trying to figure where to stay in clear lake. I favored to the lower lake. Somebody suggested the Skylark motel. Can somebody comment on the Redbud ramp? is it safe
lobinero

Re: clear lake ramps

Post by lobinero »

verified red bud ramp is good, but trying to find a motel with charging facility is not. any suggestions?
skip stevens

Post by skip stevens »

hi... check out the lakepoint lodge in the oaks. Newly remodeled, power outlets in the parking lot and 10-15 minutes from redbud.
BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER

Post by BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER »

skip stevens wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:12 am hi... check out the lakepoint lodge in the oaks. Newly remodeled, power outlets in the parking lot and 10-15 minutes from redbud.
yep, I've stayed here before plenty of times and would again..... you can also call Limit Out and see if they have any of their cabins available....nothing special but cheap and you can park your rig right outside your room door. The ramp at the oaks is deeper and will stay open longer than redbud as the lake drops

I've had friends stay at the cottages on Lakeshore if you really want to stay close to redbud.... I can't say how good of an option this would be with the lake so low though
MT

Post by MT »

I launched at Redbud a couple months ago at the lake's "highest" point for this year. I wouldn't launch there again but I'm overly cautious with my rig. Definitely use your trolling motor until you get out far enough to run the big motor.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Limit Out Tackle is your best bet ! Oaks ramp is only 1/4 mile away !…..