told you PJ it might take me a year, but I rebuilt it myself...

Smokie

told you PJ it might take me a year, but I rebuilt it myself...

Post by Smokie »

Pj gave me an ultrex he had that took in water... literally last trip i seen him while hanging out b4 he went, i walked my dog round his yard and my dog goes to pee on something with tall grass growing outta it, when i seen what it was i **** a brick and was like whoa buddy... PJ showed up and told me he got a new one and I could have it, stoked and also not having much money I laughed with him bout how it'll probally take me a year to actually rebuild the thing and here we are more than a year later I have a successful rebuild, I inherited some stuff of his as well after he passed and in it was a 4 bank minnkota on board charger which pairs perfectly with my added battery to make the step up to 36v... Big ups to basscat, they used 6gauge high quality wire AND ran it in a conduit to my nose, I bought new stuff not tearing into it yeat and found basscats quality to be so great i left it be... but behold, i give u spot lock... I had to wait from xmas till about a month ago for minn kota to send me new guts n suches, I shoulda ordered em elsewhere what i get for checking in stock or not... but feast yer eyes on this sexy old classic basscat, I call that a heck of a cull. Bye bye ninety's motorguide, its been real but i think this new critter might could handle a 15mph wind unlike you but Im pretty grateful for the time you got me threw two days of wild west just me and you motorguide but its time you went to where the old trolling motors go, move over small doggy the big doggys moving in... thanks PJ RIP bud hope you smile up there when i spot lock
20220719_125049.jpg