Lodging at B&W marina ?……

birdman920

Lodging at B&W marina ?……

Post by birdman920 »

has anyone stayed at B&W lately ? how are their rooms ? facilities ? , launching, overnight boat and trailer parking ? and most importantly! is it safe from thieves ?…….
TeamSpereFishing

Re: Lodging at B&W marina ?……

Post by TeamSpereFishing »

We stayed at B&W this past June and have the past several years. B&W Resort and Marina has various lodging choices so I would recommend you check out their website. We like to stay in a 1 BR cabin which also has a pull out couch sleeper. They do not have A/C but do have fans and open the windows if you are there during a HOT spell. Nice people, rooms are clean and we enjoy it there. We pull our boat out every night and charge up at our cabin and have never had a problem with anything there. I know some people like to keep their boats in the water and you have that option as well but I like having the boat outside my window personally and charging up and allowing us to prep our gear later that evening if needed. They have BBQs outside your cabin where you can cook or go into town and grab a bite to eat. We have never encountered any problems there and it always are happy to recommend B&W! They do have a marina store with ice, drinks and snacks as well as fuel. Check out their website and hope this helps.
TeamSpereFishing

Post by TeamSpereFishing »

Sorry... forgot to mention that if you pull your boat out and park at your cabin there is plenty of room for your boat/trailer parking and an electrical outlet outside the cabin to plug in. The launch site is just about a 40 second ride from your cabin door to launch and we have never had an issue launching there if arriving in the a.m. They charge you a launch fee each day which is very reasonable if you stay at B&W and can add that to your bill.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Thank you for the info ! sounds like a great place to stay !….
El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

Except for the NO AC part lol. It's a clean spot and not too busy but seriously.... you would think they could install some window mounted AC's for this time of year.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Think I’ll wait until it cools off a little and take a fan with us !
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

El Jefe wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:36 pm Except for the NO AC part lol. It's a clean spot and not too busy but seriously.... you would think they could install some window mounted AC's for this time of year.
They may not have the electrical capacity for AC. If that's the case, it could be a huge expense to upgrade their system.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Will C

Post by Will C »

I just stayed there 10 days ago on a Monday night. We were the only guests. The nights and that delta breeze made it comfortable. Loaned us a microwave and the bedroom and pull out in the living room both had ceiling fans. Temps were fine as we fished all day and returned in the evening.

They have a first responder discount that helps a little. It was like $185 for 2 launches and a nights stay. Seemed reasonable . Vey clean nostalgic cabins... Paper plates, Silverware and fishing food. If not then bring your own cooking stuff as the cabin is not equipped with all that . Like the KOA cabins.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Kyle and I stay there all the time. We went and bought one of those portable $375.00 AC's they sell at Lowes/Home Depot and Boom they fit in their windows perfect and now its as good as the Hilton lol. Great launching. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Thank you everyone for all the great info !