"TIDAL BASS" LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER

bluebass

"TIDAL BASS" LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER

Post by bluebass »

If you haven't fished the Lower Columbia River for Tidal Largmouth, I recommend putting on your bucket list!!

Keep you eyes out.. October 1st, 2022 we will be releasing all the information for the new Lower Columbia River Series 2023

Fish in pic caught (9/25/22) Lower Columbia River 25 miles from buoy 10

BRACKISH BASS - CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK
Attachments
Screenshot_20220926-153352_Gallery.jpg
IMG_20220925_141454_471.jpg
Corey Weaver

Re: "TIDAL BASS" LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER

Post by Corey Weaver »

Very nice. I have spent some time on Google Earth looking at the lower Columbia. A lot of juicy looking backwater areas from Longview, WA down to Astoria. I havent heard or read much about bass fishing there though. Is bass fishing very popular in that area? I assume everyone overlooks the the bass and chase salmon. I live in Tri Cities, WA and fish the Columbia between Tri Cities and Boardman as much as I can. A bucket list trip of mine is to spend a few weeks traveling along the river from Tri Cities to the coast, putting by boat in at a different area every day.
bluebass

Re: "TIDAL BASS" LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER

Post by bluebass »

Thank you! There is alot of good water in that section. Bass fishing is not very popular here, we are the forgotten bass area.. Everyone has been conditioned to chase salmon and sturgeon here, yes.. I have fish tri cities.. thats sounds like a great trip..