CUSTOMER TESTING OPPORTUNITY

WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

CUSTOMER TESTING OPPORTUNITY.jpg
Dobyns Rods
We have a limited release of 3 of our most popular Champions models and 1 brand new Champion A-Rig Special, each featuring a different, unique cork handle. Due to the declining quality of cork in today’s market place, we are looking into new and different opportunities. We have discounted these rods to $199.99 to get them into the market quickly. We are looking for honest feedback from our customers on the looks, durability, and desirability for each style. You can find these on our website at https://dobynsrods.com/specials/.
“I normally test product for at least a year before launching. This is the second time that I am trying to use our customers for testing. I tried this with the Kaden Series and we got lots of great feedback and made some adjustments and I was able to bring these to market quickly. I don’t personally want to test these for a year because I wouldn’t be able to launch in a timely manner. I f I can get feedback from a couple hundred people, I’ll know quickly if I have a winner or not.” – Gary Dobyns
jiggin4bass

Re: CUSTOMER TESTING OPPORTUNITY

Post by jiggin4bass »

Send me a jig rod I'll test it and ware it out for sure :lol: :
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Eric c

Re: CUSTOMER TESTING OPPORTUNITY

Post by Eric c »

I fish nearly every day and guide on the delta. 80 percent of my rods are your brand. Happily give you feed back just direct message me. Eric