My Apology to Delta and Clear Lake Rats

JT-Madera

My Apology to Delta and Clear Lake Rats

Post by JT-Madera »

I want to apologize to all my rat friends who I might have offended with my post in the " South Only "

Please stop PMing me with threats of banana's and you knowing my truck :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The one conclusion I came to about stacking fish in one area was that it doesn't matter!!!!!! If you really want to win a tournament then do what they do and spend time on the water.... Most of these guys love catching those little green devil's as much as you do.... Just because they live on the water doesn't mean they are cheating...

You just can't beat a good pattern and staying with the fish...if you beat the fish you will start winning tournaments...When I am in a tournament, the last thing on my mind is whether anyone else is cheating...that is wasted energy...

As far as tournament participation, we all need to encourage our youth to get interested in our sport...that will, in the end, help more than any rule change...take a kid fishing...

Sorry I couldn't make the Rally...I was just having too many problems with my heart to chance it...the heat the week before the Rally did me in...I had a touch of heatstroke while fishing Hensley lake the week before... Besides next year I guess I will have to be there so someone other than Mitch wins something at the raffle....Mitch said that next year he was going to buy $100.00 worth of tickets, so you guys better bring extra....if you want to win anything..
Mitch

Re: My Apology to Delta and Clear Lake Rats

Post by Mitch »

Jim,
Good advice on the "Spend time on the water". As you know we have certainly done that. I'm like you,,,,,,,,,,,I have other things to worry about than whos cheating. Besides, they'll get caught sooner or later and then their career is over. NOW as far as next years Ralley.............I plan on breaking my current record of collecting over $ 500 worth of raffle prizes next year !!!! Tony does a fantastic job of getting sponsers to donate to my cause..............LOL LOL . You missed a fantastic bite, and a great time with friends this year, but your health must come first.

See ya on the water