porcupine fish attractor

marklar

porcupine fish attractor

Post by marklar »

has anyone ever tried one of these things out and has had success using them? i have been considering buying some, but i am looking for a couple of opinions on them first. also, is it legal to put these things in any lake? thanx for any replies.

here is a link if you are wondering what im talking about
http://www.porcupinefishattractor.com
sTony

Re: porcupine fish attractor

Post by sTony »

I'd definitely check with the officials on the lake your panning to fish. Of course there are no rules for such a device in tournaments but I doubt it would be onsider legal for use during one but for fun fishing it might do the trick. This is the first I've seen of the product so I ahve no idea as to how well it attracts fish.

sTony
Marc

Post by Marc »

I am not aware of any western state where it is legal to put any type of fish attractor in a public lake without a permit. Although routinely used in the south (and fished during tournaments), it would be considered "pollution" if put into a public lake without a permit on the west coast.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
mjr

Post by mjr »

i have bought a few of these for a couple of private ponds that i fish. the ponds are relatively structure free with the exception of a few tules here and there. although they DO work i must say that you can probably accomplish the same thing with some brush piles. the one thing that is nice about these is the fact they pretty much last forever unlike brush piles.