ANYONE KNOW OF OR WORKS FOR TOYOTA LOOKING FOR TRUCK

GEORGE D.

ANYONE KNOW OF OR WORKS FOR TOYOTA LOOKING FOR TRUCK

Post by GEORGE D. »

IM LOOKING FOR A 2OO6 TOYOTA TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD DEALERSHIP THANKS GEORGE
Dan McKenzie

Re: ANYONE KNOW OF OR WORKS FOR TOYOTA LOOKING FOR TRUCK

Post by Dan McKenzie »

George,
The best deal on a Toyota I have ever found is through Toyota of Walnut Creek, call the fleet sales person Joe Goosetree, he will make a deal over the phone, then just go down and sign the paperwork. They will beat anyone, including So Cal dealers which are typically less than dealers in Nor Cal. If you have AAA you can use their buying service which will allow you to call all of their listed dealers and get a quoted price over the phone without having to go to each dealer. I have used this twice, both times Walnut Creek has had the best deal anywhere.
SABP

Roseville Toyota

Post by SABP »

Contact Charles Dean at Roseville Toyota.

916-784-7283 tell em Damon Witt sent you his way.

They are really starting to get the fact that NorCal bass anglers are a big customer base and they are begining to take care of us. They are a great bunch to work with and I have to say they probably have the best service department and customer followup of any outfit that I have ever seen. Their customer care is top notch. I love my 2006 Tundra Double Cab.

Damon
Roseville Toyota
Pro Fishing Team
Lancer

Re: ANYONE KNOW OF OR WORKS FOR TOYOTA LOOKING FOR TRUCK

Post by Lancer »

Also check out Aaron Coleman he is sponsered by TRACY TOYOTA and may have a great deal for you as a bass fisherman ( he is currently fishing FLW stren series TOC in alabama but will be back sun PM me for his contact info i know he can work a deal or somethin for ya !!