Off Limit Rules for BASS

Makostoy13

Off Limit Rules for BASS

Post by Makostoy13 »

KB Mentioned this morning about all anglers that are registered for the Elite Series on the Delta that it is already Off Limits, Even for Co-Anglers.
It is off limits for Pro's, but Rule 3 (i) states that for Co-Anglers the is (NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be no Off-Limits for Co-Anglers. )
This scared me at first, because I would not have signed up and given away a great time to be out on our Delta for a month.
Mark Lassagne

Re: Off Limit Rules for BASS

Post by Mark Lassagne »

No off limits for Co-Anglers how ever the Co-Anlgers are not allowed to discuss any fishing information with their pro
http://www.bassanglermag.com
Best contact is mark@bassmag.com
backdeckpro

BASS Elite Co-Angler Question.

Post by backdeckpro »

I was reading the rules for 2007 and can't seem to find the three fish limit for co-anglers. Wasn't this a rule in 2006? Does anyone know if it will be a three or five fish limit for the co-anglers this year? I'm fishing the Clear lake Elite as a co-angler and was just curious. Thanks.

Pat
It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Gator

Re: BASS Elite Co-Angler Question.

Post by Gator »

Hey Pat - Don't mean to hijack the thread but did you get the last email I sent you?
Trace

Re: Off Limit Rules for BASS

Post by Trace »

Off limits starts Monday for the FLW Series pro and co. BASS is OK for co's. That's how I understand it?
Trace
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Good question Pat, I do not know. The official rules state this:

16. SCORING
"Tournament standings, contingency awards and final winners shall be determined by the pound-and-ounce weight of each competitor's catch during the competition days of the tournament. Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted, Redeye or Shoal bass will be weighed. The limit shall be 5 of the above species and varieties per day, unless otherwise specified by tournament officials."

No distinction is made in this section between pro and co-anglers. And I guess with the "unless otherwise specified" clause the TD can probably change this up until the start of the tournament, at least for co-anglers, I guess.
Kurt
Duckman

Post by Duckman »

My entry pack info list 5 Bass last year it was 3 Bass