Duckman wins classic ! Skeet missed it by 4oz.*NM*

bassrman

Duckman wins classic ! Skeet missed it by 4oz.*NM*

Post by bassrman »

*NM*
DeltaDan

Re: Duckman wins classic ! Skeet missed it by 4oz.*NM*

Post by DeltaDan »

Dayumm...... I had done my best to not click on ony threads and links to show anything before we can watch it tonight after the family comes home from Awana to bbq baby back ribs with sweet baby rays sauce, collosal taters with butter- sour cream- chives, cesar salad and popcorn around a fire on this chilly evening watching it till it is the boys bed time. :evil:

Thankfully I have NO idea who Duckman is ! :lol: :lol:
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
bassrman

Post by bassrman »

sorry bout that!.....I got a frantic voice-mail from a buddy of mine at the weigh in,anyway I checked out the B.A.S.S website, looks like it is Boyd Duckett with Skeet missing it by 6ozs.
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

It was all good Bro ! :lol:

With another satisfied customer on the rare occasion that TV is on durring Grubbing time. --Tonight was the SuperBowl afterall.... Looked like the 9'ers came up a little short again-- But there is always next year. :wink:

Cheers bassrman ! Image
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )