Alright we need a Golf/Bass Tournament

Sports talk forum

Alright we need a Golf/Bass Tournament

Post by Guest »

I think we need to get this together!

Now that the days are longer.. we can do fishing in the AM - Golf in the PM.... all one day at either Clear Lake or the Delta... The Delta might work great because Russo's has a golf course just a block or two away.

We can run it simple..

1st place for Golf 1 point
2nd place for Golf 2 points

Same all the way down...

Then for fishing
1st place = 1 point
2nd place = 2 points

The winner is the person with the lowest number of points after both events!

What do you guys think? Anyone interested... I'll put it together if we can get 10 guys or more interested!

Tom
gt5bass

Re: Alright we need a Golf/Bass Tournament

Post by gt5bass »

Tom,

Sounds like a great deal. The hard part is finding a date that fits the schedules of us whiney bass fishermen :x

I would do my best to make it there for it. I will be up in No. Cal. the last 10 days of July for vacation leading into the Rally. I could be persuaded to make a weekend run in August as well as I don't have much scheduled. Just one AC team event on the 18th. I am on the fence for the Pro/AM at Clear Lake the weekend before...all depends on the demands of the "job" don't ya know :evil: But hey, gotta pay for the time off fer the Fall Team Championships one way or another 8)
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
JimmyReese

Post by JimmyReese »

I am in!
Tom your in charge!

Dates are the tough part, I agree!

Jimmy
MPOLLARD

Post by MPOLLARD »

My to favorite hobbies in one day.Hell ya I'm in if its at the Delta.The Delta has a real nice Golf coarse in Rio Vista called the Triology.Love it.Great idea. :lol:

MPollard
www.teampollardfishing.com
www.gfmarine.com
www.savephace.com
www.teampollard.net for Central Valley Real Estate...
Gator

Post by Gator »

Hell Yeah!! Same idea as we worked on last year - I hope we can make this one happen. Let's see if we can do it some time around the Rally.
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

If it's at Clear Lake I'm in. Hidden Valley Lake GC is great and reasonable. It is in Middletown about 14 miles south of Clear Lake.
Gator

Post by Gator »

I was actually thinkin we fish Clearlake and play at the golf course right there on Buckingham point. We could launch out of Braitos and be at the golf course in less than 10 minutes.
Lance

Post by Lance »

I can see why you Northern guys want to play Golf up there. Our courses in the South are to hard for ya :lol:
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.