columbia river Mcnary

bassnpete

columbia river Mcnary

Post by bassnpete »

I live in Idaho, and plan to fish Columbia soon around Tri cities, and Umatilla. Probably end of this month or next. Wondered if anyone had any tips. I'm not asking for spots to fish just maybe some basic tips.

Things like fishing the grass, or whats deep for a system like that?

thanks,

bassnpete
leachman90

Re: columbia river Mcnary

Post by leachman90 »

Hey Pete,Really hot over here right now and the bite has been a normal"summer time"bite.If you are going to be down below McNary I would suggest you go donw around the Blalocks or maybe even Crow Butte.I hav'nt been fishing real deep lately but have been hitting fish in the 8-14ft area.Try Hot Lips in that range of water.If you can find any ledges off the shore line(Blalock Is)try and "slow roll"a white spinner with silver willow's.I have been kinda surprized that most of my bigger fish have come of the spinnerbait the last 2 times going down there.I live in Tri-Cities and the bite has been real slow up here.Just so darn hot right now.Got a tournament going on out of Crow this weekend so when that ends I will see what was going on with the guys and let you know if it is worth the trip.God Bless....Jim
Trace

Re: columbia river Mcnary

Post by Trace »

Are there any team or club tourneys out there the weekend of July 21-22? I'll be up there (Kennewick) from CA and would like to get in some fishing. An open back seat would be great too.
Trace