konocti vista low water ?

bassrman

konocti vista low water ?

Post by bassrman »

I am wndering how much longer KVC has before the water gets to low to launch all of this summer and falls tournys ?......
Cooch

At the Rally.....

Post by Cooch »

up there this weekend, it seemed fine. I was watching as we pulled in and out, there was not much in the way of a lot of mud wash behind our motors, except what was blowing off the weeds. It's not too choked up out front through the channel. but certainly if'n it drops another 2-3 feet, it'll be a long slow ride out into where you'll be able ta blast off and git up on plane. Take yer push poles! :lol:
kopper_bass

Re: At the Rally.....

Post by kopper_bass »

Yeah,
I agree with cooch. the ramp and marina seemed fine with depth; no mud churning.

But as i was taking fish out to release on Day 1, i did bump a log or bottom right near the 5mph buoy. scared the crap out of me, but luckily no harm was done.

if'n the water drops any more, it is going to be tough once your outside the marina as its pretty shallow already.

kopper_bass
Nobody remembers who came in 2nd place. Fish Hard - Play Hard!
gt5bass

Post by gt5bass »

kopper_bass wrote:But as i was taking fish out to release on Day 1, i did bump a log or bottom right near the 5mph buoy. scared the crap out of me, but luckily no harm was done.
Is that log still there? A bunch of us bumped it during blast off and when checking in during the '06 Stren Series as the BlastOff/Check-in boat was tied off to that bouy so you had to drive right through that area when coming and going :roll:
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

Yes it's there I hit it Saturday Morning as well, I found no damage either but boy what a jolt!!! :shock: :shock: Coming completely off pad going about 8 or 9 mph just before the bouy and wham!!
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
kopper_bass

Post by kopper_bass »

Hey Gary,
Yeah, it seems to still be there as i definitely bumped it.
I went back and graphed it and its there. its definitely in a bad spot as most boaters target that 5mph buoy as they come in on plane.

kopper_bass
Nobody remembers who came in 2nd place. Fish Hard - Play Hard!
lionkiller

Post by lionkiller »

WE'll see that log when it pops up in September...

Lake sits at 3.07 Rumsey now. Water's still pumping out of Cache, & the weather's wicked hot. Yolo will have to stop pumping soon, but we ain't fillin up till AFTER the 1st 6" of rain come this winter. Be a good year for impeller sellers & prop shops.

Link to lake level:

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryFx?s=ckl
It's just a beating.....till you fight back.