BOBS MARINE CHAMPION TOURNEY

FATGUY

BOBS MARINE CHAMPION TOURNEY

Post by FATGUY »

any plans to change blast off location for this due to low water at konocti vista ?? has anyone talked to bobs marine ?? if not maybe i'll call them..f so i'll post later ..bob g
Dan Stahlman

Re: BOBS MARINE CHAMPION TOURNEY

Post by Dan Stahlman »

Just talked to Terry Knight and he just came in from there. He said the weeds are getting so thick daily that its questionable if the tournament can go out of there. Besides that, Yolo Co.is taking water out as fast as they can. The water outside at the blast off area is only about two and a half feet right now.
Dan S.
bassrman

Post by bassrman »

I think if the water is to low to blast off at KVC,they will go out of library park,and still have the meetings,dinner & awards at KVC,it really wont be too big a hassle,the Bobs marine tourny just gets better every year,Bill & all the gang do such a great job, I will see ya there !..........
FATGUY

Post by FATGUY »

one small hassle will be the charging of batteries ..is there any power available except on the docks ?? i hope they give as much advance notice as possible if they are changing blast off.. might want to cancel reservations at vista and get rooms in lakeport ????