No Love for Charlie?

leachman90

No Love for Charlie?

Post by leachman90 »

GREAT JOB Charlie for winning the Western FLW on the COLUMBIA!Kinda surprized NO ONE has posted anything about it yet.Back in 03 Charlie and some other pro's(Jim Jefferds,Teddy and Gunny and Skeet) took me under there wing and really helped me out when my own members would'nt.I had nothing to offer these guys yet they still made sure I got to pre-fish and hang out with them.I am very happy for Charlie for this victory.As for my tournament,I will save that for another day.But I will say that the FLW runs the BEST tournament I have ever seen.Thank You Chris.
sTony

Re: No Love for Charlie?

Post by sTony »

It was indeed a great win for Charlie!!!! Congratulations!!!

sTony
Cooch

Congrats Charlie!

Post by Cooch »

Great job up there my Yamamoto brutha!
billythekidd44

Re: Congrats Charlie!

Post by billythekidd44 »

Great job Charlie!I had the pleasure of being paired up with him at the BASS open at the delta a couple of years back soon after he won that tourney back east.Probably the nicest guy I`ve ever met on the big circuit scene,down to earth and very humble. :D
JimmyReese

Re: Congrats Charlie!

Post by JimmyReese »

Charlie, great job! Congrats!!!

Charlie is a great guy and he is a true competior in our sport! He is also MR HOLLYWOOD as well! He sacked them smallies up pretty good! I cant wait to see these guys on fox sports net in november....

Jimmy Reese