Re: Triton tournament, Sieg Taylor, Katrina, Kent Brown *NM*

Bob Myskey

Post by Bob Myskey »

As a spectator, Ranger bass owner, avid fisherman, guide on Clear Lake, Professional Bass tournament fisherman, (at least I try to be) a Lake County Resident, and someone who knows a good job well done when he see's one, I want to compliment everyone who was associated with the Triton boat owners tournament on Clear Lake this past weekend. I seldom put a post on this forum but from having watched the weigh in, the way it was handled, the sincere appreciation from all the VP's from Triton boats, the great job that Kent Brown did as weigh master, master of ceremonies, and JUST GREAT announcing overall, I have to say that this was an event that was well thought out, was well managed, and was geared totally to the overall appreciation from a boat manufacture to the ultimate end, the customer, and to the good of bass fishing in the public's eye. The Triton folks gave away a lot of great prizes, not to mention a new boat in what I thought was a great, no pressure fun time format and I didn't even fish it. A GOOD JOB BY ALL, THANK YOU, Bob Myskey

www.fishclearlake.com
Phil

Post by Phil »

SIEG, CONGRADS AGAIN......SORRY WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO VISIT, MAYBE NEXT TIME.....YOUR THE MAN. KATRINA, CONGRADS ON THE BIG FISH WIN OF THE TOURNEY...AND TO TRITON BOATS, I HAVE FISHED A LOT OF TOURNAMENTS FROM 1988 TO PRESENT. THIS IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE VERY BEST I HAVE EVER FISHED, BEST RUN AND BEST PRIZES GIVEN AWAY TO THE FISHERMEN, AND THEIR WIVES..

THANKS AGAIN
JIGS
Dewayne

Re: I have to agree

Post by Dewayne »

Looked like a very well run tournament and a fun time. Kent was great at MC. He sure talks good. :)

Look for a upcoming anouncement on a chance to own a rare collectors item from this tournament. More to follow. :)
Dewayne
Greg E.

Post by Greg E. »

I sneaked in here from the Southwest fourm to see what you guys were saying about the Triton Owners Tournament. I can back Bob up 100 percent. I have fished US Opens, Won Pro-Ams, West Coast Bass, WON Teams and Tri-states, ABA Classics, National Bass Classics and none of them compared to how Triton treated us at Clear Lake, It was the single best Tournament I have been in.

Hiring Northwest Bass to run the tournament was a smart move and from Launch to Weigh-in they handled it and the fish flawlessly. Triton went the extra mile to make sure we were all enjoying ourselves.

The check in gift bag was awesome, the dinner was great, the MC was very good, I won a All Pro Rod and for my first time on Clear Lake we did pretty good (20th) I was really impressed with it (although it was a little intimidating, so much fishy looking water).

Again I want to thank Triton and Northwest Bass for their hard work and I cannot wait until next year (yes, they said they would be back)

Greg Erickson
Norv

Post by Norv »

I would also like to thank Triton Boats and Kent Brown for a fantastic tournament. Everything was well planned and executed.
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union
Blue_R70

Post by Blue_R70 »

Are the results posted anywhere? I'm curious as to how a couple friends did...
bigbass111

Post by bigbass111 »

Here is a great pic of the winners!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tritonboats.com/frames_stati ... sp?nid=505
bigbass111

Post by bigbass111 »