Hey Hydrate 20

RipnRog

Hey Hydrate 20

Post by RipnRog »

I was at the Folsom Costco on Sunday and I could not find any hydrate 20? What is the deal are they sold out or is it not in stock yet?
Gator

Re: Hey Hydrate 20

Post by Gator »

They moved all of stock to Citrus Heights to consolidate sales.

If you are looking for it and are in the Sacramento area, please go to the Citrus Heights Costco.
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Gator wrote:They moved all of stock to Citrus Heights to consolidate sales.

If you are looking for it and are in the Sacramento area, please go to the Citrus Heights Costco.

dang it...... thanx for the info chief....
Ray Vanacore

Post by Ray Vanacore »

I was there Monday nite and they had a bunch of it back near the freezer cases.
Ray Vanacore
Esox Rods Rep
www.esoxfishingrods.com
Ray Vanacore
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

They have moved it, they are trying to gauge our sales compared to Vitamin water and such. Last time I checked Coca Cola has a multi million dollar ad budget. I truly appreciate all that the bass fishing community is doing. They have a large stock of it at the Roseville store also. If we can keep the sales rockin they will keep it. I can sure say I certainly enjoy all the comments I have recieved at the tourneys. I will be at the TOC for future pro to show support and be handing out Hydrate there also. If you are fight fans Urijah Faber will be wearing the Hydrate colors on his fight in Vegas on Dec 12th also. Hydrate ON!
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.