Looking for a Club

johanesian

Looking for a Club

Post by johanesian »

I have just gotten back into BASS fishing in the last two years and would like to find a club in my are who is looking for a non-boater. I am located in the Dublin Pleasanton area. Does anyone know of any clubs in the tri-valley area? I would appreciate any help.
froteur

Re: Looking for a Club

Post by froteur »

we're a little further north than the tri-valley area but you are welcome to check us out. we are the devil mountain bassmasters and are dedicated to FUN competition. we meet at 7:00 pm at the legends restaurant at the diablo creek golf course in concord on the first wednesday of every month. our website is www.dmbass.com. you can also email me at pgseto@gmail.com

:D :D :D -perry-
Slippy

Post by Slippy »

take a look at our wesite.

http://www.bassbusters.com/
LL
MikeD

Post by MikeD »

"I'll just drop it on their head, and then rip their lips off with a TV hookset..." <i>unnamed angler when discussing how he fishes a jig</i>
Old dog

Post by Old dog »

Just search for Castro Valley Bass Classics. We are a fun fishing club that fishes both the Delta, northern and motherload lakes. We fish once a month and welcome both boaters and non-boaters. We meet the 2nd Wed. of the month at Dick's rest. in San Leandro. The monthly tournament is on the Saturday following the meeting. Contact #'s are on the website or you can contact me at DjdkMoens@aol.com. We fish Feb. through Nov. and take Dec. and Jan. off. We have members that have just started fishing and some members who have fished tournaments for 25 years. No obligatiion if you just want to come by and sit in on a meeting. We have a lot of fun while trying to learn more about this tough sport.
DAVE MOEN