RIVER 2 SEA

FISH2WIN55

RIVER 2 SEA

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

First off you guys know how rumors get started. I am trying to see if this one is true or BS. Is River 2 Sea struggling? I don't want to get stuck without bottom walkers. I can't see them having problems but I have had two seperate guys come to me and say the same thing. Any info would be great.
Thanks,
Roger
bassrman

Re: RIVER 2 SEA

Post by bassrman »

better stock up!,your gonna need em for the 'vanity cup'!.........
Dan Stahlman

Re: RIVER 2 SEA

Post by Dan Stahlman »

The only thing I have heard is that they or he treat their pro staff badly and guys are quitting him left and right. Not a good businessman but they really have some products I like. Dan
SABP

Don't see it!

Post by SABP »

I just signed with R2S a few months ago and so far all I see is a really good company with a great product line. They have produced some great tournament winning baits (Yabby's, Bottom Walkers) and are always introducing new baits into the marketplace.

Have you seen the new Kong swimbaits, S-Waver, Wood N Slither, Rover 230 and Nest Raider to name a few.

In fact it was watching them come out with new stuff every year to go along with their proven stuff that made me want to join them. They are also becoming very popular in other areas of the country and expanding their retailer base in the southeast.

KK, Simon and Bob are all great guys. I have known KK and Simon for a long time and they have always been good to everyone I have seen.

It is very difficult to run a business especially in this industry and never have problems with anyone but the Guys at River 2 Sea are a very good bunch and their baits are really good.

I would be careful of the rumor mill. Most of the time they are just that.

D
FISH2WIN55

Re: Don't see it!

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

I figured it was just a rumor. They have some great baits. I was going to have to drop some serious coin on their bottom walkers if they were going out. Thanks for the input.
Roger