Thank You Glory Hole Sports

Apimentel

Thank You Glory Hole Sports

Post by Apimentel »

I wanted to thank Dan and Melanie for their support of bass fishing tournaments. Nor Cal Bass had our event on Saturday. The Goverment is charging each organization about $300 extra dollars in permits to have an event on New Melones. They have taken it among themselves to get the city of Angels Camp to step in. The city is going to give the organizations the money back. That so great now we will all be able to give that money to the fisherman. ( Like it should ) I just thought you should all know how they look out for all of us. If your in the area and you need some tackle Give them a shot.

Anthony Pimentel
Mr Gambler

Re: Thank You Glory Hole Sports

Post by Mr Gambler »

Man ,I wish we had more people like Dan & Melanie by some of our other lakes :!: They do a fantastic job helping the fisherpeople in any way they can :wink: So support them in any way you can :wink: Thank you Dan & Melanie :D :D Mike Matthews
Mike Matthews, U.S.N. 1963-67
Fish hard, sleep good at night.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Every time I have ever gone into their store, they have always been super in customer service and aid to the fisherpeople. BIll K :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Brian Ruthman

Post by Brian Ruthman »

You know i would expect no less from Dan and Melanie they have always been there for the fishermen they are good honest people , the coffee is free when they open up early for a tournament and they provide a nice warm place to sign up the morning of an event .
I have driven from Oakdale to their store to purchace lures and such , they keep a very good stock of reasonable priced items in the store , and if you ever need anything they will go out of their way to get an item for you helping you out any way possible .
This last year my boat axle had some problems , and they stayed there and supplied the tools and such after hours to get me back on the road , i really appreciated that .
Thanks Dan & Melanie for helping us all out in many ways, Brian Ruthman
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

Glory Hole Sports is TOP NOTCH!!

Cold wet tournament mornings; the store is open!! Can't say enough about them. The City of Angels Camp also appreciates the business tournaments bring in to town. So please thank them by picking up some tackle, filling up with gas, and staying at a local hotel next time you go to New Melones.
Don't be lame. It's just fishing; you are not the new mesiah you know! Check your attitude at the door Mr. Spinners on da boat trailer.
NaCl

Wow! These people deserve our support!

Post by NaCl »

This is the way all local governments should handle this theft by BOR. And, those lakes where locla government makes this kind of commitment should get our strong patronage. I was planning to get on the water this weekend, because of this post, I will make one of those days at New Melones....and yes, I will gas up my boat in there town instead of near home.

.....NaCl