ANNUAL HONORBOUND TOURNAMENT APRIL 4-5 FOLSOM

Dave Tencati

ANNUAL HONORBOUND TOURNAMENT APRIL 4-5 FOLSOM

Post by Dave Tencati »

Just a reminder to all of the upcoming annual HONORBOUND tournament April 4-5th at Folsom Lake. If you have never fished this tournament it is a great time for friends and family. Friday night starts off with a dinner/raffle and a guest speaker. This years guest speaker will be Randy Greer ex proffesonal baseball player now a Pastor. The host site is Sunset Christian Center in Rocklin - The address is 6900 Destiny dr. For all the info and sign up go to www.agncn.org or e-mail me at Dave_Tencati@hotmail.com
If you plan on fishing the event sign up online by the 29th or e-mail me so we can account for the amount of food.
God Bless,

Dave
FredP

Re: ANNUAL HONORBOUND TOURNAMENT APRIL 4-5 FOLSOM

Post by FredP »

Fishing for the big fish trophy is enough for me
Norv

Post by Norv »

The CBAF put on great tournaments. I'll be supporting them with product donations and displays of products at their registration and dinner on Friday, April 4th.

Norval Chan

ndchan@comcast.net
Riverdawg

Post by Riverdawg »

We had the chance to fish your Lake Oroville Tournament a few years ago. You had Jay Yellas as the guest speaker.

I was very moved by the whole event.

Are you going to be holding another Oroville Tournament anytime soon??

Please let me know.

Thank you

~Riverdawg
Norv

Post by Norv »

If you are looking for a tournament on Folsom Lake this upcoming weekend this is a fantastic opportunity. The CBAF puts on great tournaments complete with a dinner.

If you attend please stop by my displays at the registration and dinner on Friday, April 4th.

Mark Inman will be there on Friday too and will be happy to show you his fantastic jigs.

Hope to see you Friday evening.

Norval Chan

ndchan@comcast.net