I think I'll head to Eastman Saturday.......

BassNCop

I think I'll head to Eastman Saturday.......

Post by BassNCop »

and see if I can't "snag" a few bedfish. LOL
Mort

Re: I think I'll head to Eastman Saturday.......

Post by Mort »

Well let us know how it goes. I am going to try Hensley and see if I can't get a few too.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity...twice.
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

I usually go to Eastman twice a month but haven't been there in awhile. I keep reading and being told that the water is still low, cold, and tons of algae. I'm curious so off I go. Actually I think I'll head over there this afternoon.
GITBIT

Post by GITBIT »

I'm opting for Pine Flat today(Friday). Heading out of work around noon. Shhh, don't tell any body. 80 degrees and prefrontal. You would think something should be happening. Maybe a world record spotted bass on a bed. You never know.

Mike
I know you are but what am I?
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

Man O Man our lakes are in trouble! I totally expect Eastman to be a lot higher than it is. The lower parking area is just barely under water! This lake should be at least 3/4 full by now!

Fishing was terrible. Visability was 1-2 feet....very dirty. Water temps were between 68-71 degrees. Forget looking for bedders. Nothing but small fish in the shallows. Only 4-5 boats on the entire lake (this was a good thing).

I won't be going back there for a few weeks until this lake clears up and the bite returns.
Mort

Post by Mort »

Hensley is not too bad. We had at least 10 to 12 fish per rod, small bass, and many techniques worked. Best was ripping. Water is down a foot from last weekend and the water is also stained up.
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.