KAENON HARD KORE SUNGLASSES

GEORGE D.

KAENON HARD KORE SUNGLASSES

Post by GEORGE D. »

ANYONE EVER TRY OR HAVE A PAIR JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY ARE LIGHT WEIGHT AND CONTFORABLE THANKS GEORGE
Tobe

Re: KAENON HARD KORE SUNGLASSES

Post by Tobe »

I had three pair of Kore's in the last couple of years, two of them I bought and one pair was a gift.
They were good glasses but not worth the money they cost, the paint on the frames wear and the ear pieces fall off.
TOPSTICK

Post by TOPSTICK »

i got a pair ebay there 100 bucks shiped..

it made a big differnce in sight fishing..
GregD

Post by GregD »

I've had a pair for ~3 years. I purchased them for, and primarily used them when racing my bicycle. They are a sponsor of my team. Fortunately as a sponser I was able to get them at cost. They ARE pretty pricey.

When I picked bass fishing back up last year, after a LONG time off from this great sport, I just kept using the bicycle sunglasses (Kaenon's) for fishing. They work really well. I thought they wouldn't provide enough filtering in bright mid-day sun, but they've been fine. Like most fishing sunglasses, they are polarized, so sun glare off the water is knocked way down. They also seem to be great for seeing down into the water.

I haven't used other less expensive brands, so I can't provide comparisons. They aren't cheap, so maybe there are alternatives that don't cost so much? I wouldn't have bought them if I'd had to pay full price.

Greg
Greg
Robert F

Post by Robert F »

I have the Hard Kores with C-50 and C-12 lenses. They stay on real well. Better than the Kores. I like the Kores better for the fully framed lens. Both hurt the top of my ears. They do not curve over the ears like other types of frames. Lenses are great and very comfortable. I can wear the 12's at safe light take-off through sun-up.