lake place resort

eagle123777

lake place resort

Post by eagle123777 »

anyone stay at this place(glenhaven, clearlake) and if so how is the conditon of the launch ramp..would rather stay in the middle of the lake then at either end but have not stayed at this place before...thks jack
cbwiii

Re: lake place resort*NM*

Post by cbwiii »

*NM*
Guy Kelley

Re: lake place resort

Post by Guy Kelley »

Have stayed there on many occasions. Rooms are clean and tidy \, launch ramp is a little rough to get in and out of but just go slow and it's fine. Room 1&2 no shower, use the r.v. one.

price is well below whats in red bud, for a 20 min drive to south end of lake. have stayed there and launched from Red bud OK.

Plenty of room for boat and rig parking with hook up for battery. just bring 50 feet of power cord.
flippenfool

Post by flippenfool »

I have stayed there a few times as well, the rooms are clean and well kept. It has nice docks to moor your boat and is set up with outside outlets to charge your boat while staying connected to your vehicle. The boat ramp is ok, it has a dip on the east side so stay on the other side. They said they were going to fix it last year, I have not been there since. It also has a nice area to BBQ that overlooks the lake and is close to gas and food. The nicest room is the honeymoon suite, usually I am so tired I don't care as long as it has a bed,shower and my boat is ok. Check them out online.
Good luck Mike
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

thks guy and mike, thats what i needed to know...will just take it easy on the ramp....jack