Lodging near Pine Flat?

MT

Lodging near Pine Flat?

Post by MT »

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay with a boat. I have a tournament up there next month. I've heard Clovis would be a good area? Thanks, Mike
Jason C.

Re: Lodging near Pine Flat?

Post by Jason C. »

There is a hotel at one of the boat launches. They also have some camp grounds down below the hotel. Its baically just a Flat Plataue(Spelling). But it has electrical outlets so you can re-charge your boat. It also has a convinence store and a resturaunt right accross the street from the camp grounds. I belive its one of the only only spots that has a hotel on the lake.

I hope this helps!

Tight Lines,
Jason Conser
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
redneck078

Post by redneck078 »

I believe we are staying at the airport picadilly in fresno so far. Ive tried to look up the pine flat resort for prices but I havent been successful.
Leroy_B

Post by Leroy_B »

here is a link to the little motel at the lake. The rooms are small, i think they have small window air conditioners on them. It will probably be over 100 degrees when you get here, so a/c will be important!! I've never stayed there, but its right on the ramp. If you stay in town, you will only be about 35-45 minutes from the lake. Hope this helps. Any other questions you can pm me. I live in south fresno.

http://www.dbw.ca.gov/maps/facilityinfo ... lityID=794
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

For the price of gas, ease of launching and storing/charging ... The rooms are really something to take a look into as you are right there at the ramp.

We camped there last year for the Jr. State and I think it was $13 a night to camp there at the spots that included Water, Sink and Picnic Table, Showers, Bathroom and Electrical.

Never hot at night with the evening breezes ..... So windy in fact that it snapped one of our tent pole's while we were out fishing and came back to a collapsed tent.

Nothing a couple of sticks could not fix with 2 rolls of electrical tape from the store 30 yards away. :D

Fishing was very tuff for Luke and I durring the pre-fish -- But we had a GREAT time there !!
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

What Dan Said!!
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Found some pic's to give you a better idea of what it is.

Here are the rooms .......

They are about 50 yards from up the hill of the Store

..... and Campgrounds.

And the Ramp is right there below depending on whatever the water level is.

Cheers,
Dan
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
MT

Thank you very much! N/M

Post by MT »

nmsg
eagle123777

Re: Thank you very much! N/M

Post by eagle123777 »

watch out for the state park...that is the only state park i have camped in an got stuff stolen right out of the campsite...gear..beer...oil..hope the idiot put it in their gas tank...if ya can..stay at the hotel...jack