The latest True Bass

Calistar

The latest True Bass

Post by Calistar »

I'll tell you what....the latest True Bass on the Delta is good stuff. Where else can you watch one of the all-time great Delta tournament anglers, Robert Lee, do his thing on his home water. That set on the 3-lber (about 12 minutes in) was absolutely perfect. Great execution.

also...I don't know who decides who is going to be in the boat for the filiming, but I learn more about bass fishing from Craig Gottwals than just about anyone else I've seen. Outstanding knowledge and always asks the right questions of the featured angler. Whether its Robert Lee on the Delta or John Chairpotti on Melones. I'm hoping we get to see more Gottwals in future episodes.

gotta go, time to clear some more space on my DVR so I can record more True Bass.

Greg H.
basslayer

Re: The latest True Bass

Post by basslayer »

I thought about switching to sattalite last year but learned that I wouldnt get true bass. that was all I needed to hear. there was no way I was letting go of true bass. thanks galaxy marine for the best bass fishing show period!!!!!!!!!
basslayer

Post by basslayer »

I thought about switching to sattalite last year but learned that I wouldnt get true bass. that was all I needed to hear. there was no way I was letting go of true bass. thanks galaxy marine for the best bass fishing show period!!!!!!!!!
Gator

Post by Gator »

I get True Bass on DirecTv.
procraftrob

Post by procraftrob »

I get direct TV sattelite and still get to watch it.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Gator or Rob – what chance is it on DirecTv?

Marty
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

I watch True bass on Dish Network on Sat mornings, and if I miss it due to fishing, then replay on Sunday mornings. Both on Ch 409. Bill K :lol:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

channel 656 for DirecTV
Marty

Post by Marty »

I’m heading home and kicking the grand boys off the TV and tuning in to 656 – the boys will go to grandma and she will come and threaten me with all kind of stuff. But I can assure you I will stand tall.

Marty
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

I agree! True Bass is one of the best bass shows around. We get the areas top anglers teaching us about what they do on local waters... the what, where, how and why's.... really awesome info!

The best way to make sure we keep getting the benefits of having these shows is to remember the advertisers/sponsors when we make our buying decisions. And furthermore, let them (the sponsors) know you appreciate their support of True Bass or radio shows like Ultimate Bass.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
TomL

Post by TomL »

Craig Gottwals is a great writer and very knowledgeable angler.
On top of that he is a great guy!

Wish I got that channel so I could watch the show! :(
TheFLY

Post by TheFLY »

Thank you very much Tom and Greg. Your kind comments are much appreciated.

The best way to ensure the future success of the show is to continue to support the sponsors (especially Galaxie Marine) who bring you the show.

I'm sure that most of you noticed that Jim Carious (Executive Producer) made some changes to the show in 2008. Specifically, a new production team, Simz Productions, and selected Phil Clark as the Field/Content Editor. Those changes were not necessary the least costly, but have added an extra layer of quality control and superior technology to their offering.

I also did a complete BassWest USA article about my day on the delta with Robert Lee in filming True Bass. I'm not sure if it will be in the next issue or it will be two issues out but I hope ya'll enjoy reading it.

In the words of the greatest Rock/Fishing band ever to delight my ears (Primus) ... FISH ON!
plungers

Post by plungers »

I agree great show!!!