Hats off to Bill Dance

Caudawg

Hats off to Bill Dance

Post by Caudawg »

Just got done watching one of Bill's newest shows and made me realize that this guy has incredible longevity on the air. I think I have been watching his show for more than 30 years. Maybe closer to 40 years?? My 11 year old son and I love to watch the fishing or hunting shows on the weekend mornings.

Yeah, Bill Dance fishes the same ponds 99% of the time but he knows he'll catch fish and be able to effectively promote product. It's cost effective for him I'm sure. And he gets the job done.

Today's show was about fishing the Yum Money Minnow. It was nice to see Bill keeping up with the times.

We have all had a good chuckle about his flimsy rods and fishfighting style. But hey, it's good TV and Bill has a proven track record of keeping the cash registers busy at tackle shops.

Hats off to ya Bill!
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Leroy_B

Re: Hats off to Bill Dance

Post by Leroy_B »

Yeah, i enjoy watchin Bill catch fish. He definately makes it look easy. As for fishing with flimsy rods here is a clip of him promoting his new more sensitive rods

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1s0xz_xXNlU
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Now that I see those bloopers, I was watching one of his shows where he was throwing one of those really long buzzbaits, and, as he is fighting the fish, his reel came off the seat and he still landed what looked like a 4+#. Very impresive.
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

I like how he tries to play it off at first then gets realy upset out of know where! LOL :lol:
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
BassManDan

Post by BassManDan »

I don't get to watch Bill too often since i still live in the stone age with my TV antenna, but whenever I see him, he is always entertaining and he often sheds a little light on some of those techniques that we have pushed into the shadows.

TENNESSEE Hats off to Bill!

BassManDan