Etec service, where can I get it done??

StogieMan

Etec service, where can I get it done??

Post by StogieMan »

I have a 2008 Etec that needs warranty work which means I need an Authorized Repair Center. I looked at the BRP website and all they show in the east bay is a place in Oakland that I neve heard of. So I hope the web site is not up to date and someone here can point me in the right direction.
WON Teams

Re: Etec service, where can I get it done??

Post by WON Teams »

There is a shop across the freeway from the Ramada in Redding. Sorry I do not have the name with me. I am sure someone in that area can provide a name.
They are an Authorized Service Center. I have a friend who has his ETec serviced there and has always been happy.
Complete Info at www.wonbass.com

NO LATE FEES in the Motherlode region.
FISH2WIN55

Post by FISH2WIN55 »

Not sure where your at but I would call Brant or Scott Green at Marine Unlimited in Santa Rosa 585-9717.
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

CHECK OUT BOAT MASTER IN LIVERMORE I THINK THEY DO THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST AROUND GEORGE
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Inland Marine in Antioch - You can call and talk to Frank or Pete at 925-757-1714.
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
StogieMan

Post by StogieMan »

Sorry for the confusion, I live in Walnut Creek. As I understand it, Boat Masters is no longer an "Authorized Dealer" for BRP which means I can't get warranty work done. I have a 2008 Etec 250 and BRP sent me a letter for a software update, of course it's a warranty issue but the repair facility needs to be authorized and have the BRP equipment etc.. Looks like Inland Marine is close and I will call to ask about their status?
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Call Galaxie Marine in newcastle 530-889-8001 Excellent service
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Call Galaxie Marine in newcastle 530-889-8001 Excellent service