ReelEx Express Reel Service, one time only special!

DanIsaac

ReelEx Express Reel Service, one time only special!

Post by DanIsaac »

Ok, by popular demand, I have opened our Sept Special and will make it available to all anglers, not just TOC qualifiers.

This is a one time offer! 1 free w/6 special for $135. That's a $40 dollar savings as it includes return shipping.

There is one change however. In order to accomodate everyone,
our guaranteed 4 day turnaround has to be moved to 5 days for this promotion only.

$ave some money and refurbish those older units, and receive back units that will operate like they did when they were younger!
I can't tell you how many people comment , these things are better than when I first bought em'. That's our goal everytime!

Thank for lookin'

Dan Isaac
www.reel-ex.com
650-454-4938
Charles

Re: ReelEx Express Reel Service, one time only special!

Post by Charles »

Dan does great work. If your thinking about having your reels done, he comes highly reccomended. Reels returned promptly and work just like new.
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Thank you Charles, that's our goal! Thank you for the opportunity and kind words.

Dan
www.reel-ex.com
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

DAN IS THE BEST ALLAROUND HE GOT ME HOOKED ON BASS FISHING AND I THANK HIM FOR THAT THANKS DAN ILL BE CALLING YOU FOR SOME SERVICE ON SOME REELS THANKS AGAIN GEORGE
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Anytime George, glad to see your still at it!

Dan
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

10 days left in 1 free promo. Don't miss this one as this will be our best offer of the year. With the increased fuel and delivery charges, we are being forced to adjust our pricing effective Oct 1, 2008. Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks again,

Dan Isaac
www.reel-ex.com
650-454-4938