shimano crucial crankin rod sale

i am ez

shimano crucial crankin rod sale

Post by i am ez »

if anyone is interested they have a few 7 ft medium/heavy at westmarine in sac. 69 bucks!! this rod goes for 130 at least.. I bought 3 and I think there are 4 left.. great for traps/rippin--ez
it aint easy bein ez
i am ez

Re: shimano crucial crankin rod sale

Post by i am ez »

Hey I replied to myself !! forgot to mention all crucial(spell) rods are on sale.. looked like they had 10-20 of them--ez
it aint easy bein ez
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

Which West Marine in Sac? The one down off of Broadway?
i am ez

Post by i am ez »

don't know about broadway ,, I went to the one off bradshaw--ez
it aint easy bein ez
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

The west marine on Bdwy is closed.
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

The Broadway store is still open, went by this morning to peek in the window to see if I could see any rods. There is a sign on the door saying that the store will be closing but it is still full of merchandise I am going to check it out at lunch today.
twister

Post by twister »

The 7'0 rods med heavy rods have "TC4" construction. They seam to be heavier than the original constructed versions. Never the less I purchased 6-10 original construction for 30% off. They also have other configurations including spinning. Just look for the ones that are marked with an orange sticker.
i am ez

Post by i am ez »

twister wrote:The 7'0 rods med heavy rods have "TC4" construction. They seam to be heavier than the original constructed versions. Never the less I purchased 6-10 original construction for 30% off. They also have other configurations including spinning. Just look for the ones that are marked with an orange sticker.
damn ... you bought between 6 and 10 of them??? could I get a loan?? lol.. I'm no expert but they esplain the tc4 at tackle warehouse website.. designed for crankin up to 1 oz baits.. the "original" i think are IM-8 graphite --ez
it aint easy bein ez