Foodsaver is broken - Help!

Steve

Foodsaver is broken - Help!

Post by Steve »

I recently dropped my FoodSaver Professional II on the ground and the vaccum is no longer working. I called them and they said they have no service centers, basically that I was out of luck. This is a piece of equipment I use often, and with the duck season approaching I need to get this thing fixed. I know many of you have one of these products and was wondering if anybody can offer suggestions on where I can get this thing fixed. Sure, I can open the telephone book but was hoping to get suggestions from folks that have first hand experience fixing this appliance. Im in the Sac area.
DeltaDan

Re: Foodsaver is broken - Help!

Post by DeltaDan »

E-Bay -- You have two more hours....

~~> http://cgi.ebay.com/Tilia-Foodsaver-Pro ... 286.c0.m14

If you bought it from Costco like myself ..... Just take it back and they will give you store credit towards a new one.
Last edited by DeltaDan on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Now your bass will spoil. ITS A JOKE!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

Its not what you want to hear but it is easier to just replace it. The first food saver I have stopped working and I looked into trying to get it fixed to no avail. If you need one to get you by till you buy another one let me know and you can barrow mine. It may cost you a duck though.
bassenvy

Post by bassenvy »

Steve wrote:the vaccum is no longer working.
use the lips that live upstairs :lol:
Steve

Post by Steve »

bassenvy wrote:
Steve wrote:the vaccum is no longer working.
use the lips that live upstairs :lol:
I didnt say I needed to vaccum pack an elephant!

Greg, I do eat bass, and yes I do need it for bass. But I practice selective harvest, both size wise and lake wise. I love a meal of fried 12" spotted bass.

John, I may take you up on that offer. And there were 5 turkeys in front of my house yesterday :roll:
Phil

Post by Phil »

Ours just stopped vaccuming the bag , so we just bought a heavier one, so far works great for (salmon, steaks, chicken, veggies etc