Limit-Out at Clear Lake.......

DeltaDan

Limit-Out at Clear Lake.......

Post by DeltaDan »

WHAT AN AMAZING SHOP ~ !!

I was floored with everything Bob has in there ! :shock: He even had alot of Japanese stuff that looked like killer trailers to accompliment the new Wadda Bomb.

Places like that are Truly American !! --If you have never stopped in before - You gotta do it at least once -- for just the first time.... I will be stopping in for sure the next time we go to CL... and every time !! :D

Trying to plan a family trip Nov 8-9 for their first time ever up there, me to get even, and hopefully the Crapie Fishing will be off the hook for the boys and I !! :lol:
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
rich mendoza

Re: Limit-Out at Clear Lake.......

Post by rich mendoza »

if your up their the 8-9th you can watch the fpt weigh-ins
lionkiller

Post by lionkiller »

Bob's a good guy. Helped me a lot when I 1st moved up here...
It's just a beating.....till you fight back.
Noble Moore

Post by Noble Moore »

Bob and Dorothy are GREAT people!, and will help anyone!!! And if Bob does not have what you want he can get it to you in 3 days :lol: !!!!!
Gator

Post by Gator »

Dan - if you are looking to stay up there with the family, talk to Bob about his accommodations.
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Thanks Gator -- I have been looking at Blue Fish Cove Resort Cottages as well for the same area. And I would like to launch out of Clear Lake Oakes just down from Limit-out. But I will check on Bob's cottages as well.
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
durobi

Post by durobi »

Chekout Ferndale resort in Soda bay.
cbwiii

Post by cbwiii »

Dan:

I've taken my family to Clear Lake for a few days about 6 times in the past 4 years. Our two favorites are thefishook.com (outside Lakeport) and Indian Beach (between the Oaks and Glenhaven). Both include docks and I like leaving the boat docked so in the a.m. I just jump in and fish!! Bob's is great for just my boy and I, and a good bit cheaper.

Chuck