Damn small garages

RangerDude

Damn small garages

Post by RangerDude »

so the Mrs. fell in love a new house and we've put an offer on it. The home has a 3 car garage and is a newer build, unfortunately the bigger garage is only 19'6'' by 19'6''. I'd really like to fit my boat a Z21 10 inch jackplate merc pro xs in the garage, will it fit? does anyone have a similar size garage the fits a 21 footer in it? I believe my boat is 25' 2'' with the tongue bent and motor down
j10b

Re: Damn small garages

Post by j10b »

Put a hole in the back wall. Or get used to having a 1 boat 1 car garage

I wanna know the morons that decided that was the NEW standard
RichThiel

Post by RichThiel »

45 degree angle should work.... Right back wall to the Left Front.
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Had one, 3 car but 3rd part was shorter, put a 202 champion , in with boat backed in the smaller part and part of the larger area, left room for my wifes Tahoe
RangerDude

Post by RangerDude »

yeah i'm planning on doing the 45 degree from one corner to the other, just wondering or hoping it'll fit like that. it's gonna be close, I think I may have to alter :lol: the wall a bit. I don't know why they make tiny garages a standard in newer homes.
JKitz

Post by JKitz »

Based on a little math, it would give you 27.6 feet (27ft 7inches). Not much room remaining but it will fit!!
rojo44

Post by rojo44 »

Had the same problem. Put in at an angle with the motor in the corner. Once you find the sweet spot, I put black and yellow tape on the floor creating a "parking spot" then there is no guessing the next time.
rangerz20

Post by rangerz20 »

One thing for sure if you invest in a pair of Go-Jacks you will be able to manuver that thing to whatever angle you need easily. Just put one Go-Jack on each of the front trailer tires and she will be easy to put in at whatever angle you need. Dual axel trailers are tough to squeeze into a small garage without them.