Hey Non-Boaters........

Grape Ape

Hey Non-Boaters........

Post by Grape Ape »

Maybe I shouldn't be writting this but it chaps my hide to hear about some boaters in a recent tourney getting "stiffed" by their non-boaters. It was a draw tourney so I guess they they can get away with it by running to their cars afterwards and never see each other again.
It is not only courtesy but your responsibility to at least offer to help pay for gas! Geesh If you don't want to help with expenses buy your own damn boat! I don't ask for gas money but sure in hell will take it when it's offered. Craps expensive! When I plan a prefishing trip I really don't expect it but once again take it when it's offered.
"We" don't expect you to make our boat payments but at least chip in a few dollars for gas!
Harry Markarian

Markarian Investigations @ (209) 777-9696
USAF (Retired)
Merced PD (Retired)
C & C Marine
JPPW

Re: Hey Non-Boaters........

Post by JPPW »

I agree with you.I am a non boater and I always pay my boater at least 50.00 a day to fish.I look at it as a cheap guided trip.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

You know what really chaps MY hide....when Boaters get on forums and bitch about co-anglers.

If you don't like the Draw format, stay with with team events or dont fish.

If you are counting on $20 from a co to "make your day", get a new hobby.

With all the money involved in licensing, travel, lodging, rods, reels and tackle and you complain about $20? I dont get it? Be happy the co-angler even signed up--that allowed you to fish the tourney that day and not draw another boater.

Let's here the Co-anglers viewpoint on this situation! Maybe that boater was a basket case all day and didn't deserve a dime!

That's my 2 cents for day.....
drew

Post by drew »

:roll:
JPPW wrote:I agree with you.I am a non boater and I always pay my boater at least 50.00 a day to fish.I look at it as a cheap guided trip.
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Ziggy,
BS. I don't care what the boater did a non-boater should assume from the gitgo that he needs to give the boater some cash for gas and launch.
I'm a non-boater and have never stiffed a boater. I had a boat for a while and got stiffed a few times, but I've never been nor will I ever be a non-boater that doesn't give the boater some dough.
And to all you non-boaters that have stiffed a boater...you're a chump.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny

Post by Guest »

Im a non-boater now so when i go with one of my friends in his boat if we hit Pineflat from fresno i give him $60.00 Millerton from fresno $40.00 Eastman or hensley from fresno $50.00 i never expect to fish for free but when i did have my boats i have taking alot of my friends fishing at eastman an hensley and millerton without expecting any money from any of them. Because i was going anyways with or without anybody going along. :roll: That remines me i need to buy another bassboat :lol:
meach

Post by meach »

Definetly have to give the boater something, either buy the beer or some other relaxing intoxicant..lol, and lunch for the guy or at least throw him $20 so he can throw some gas in the boat...id rather pay $20-$40 than be stuck fishing off shore the whole day...if your bitching about giving your buddy a couple bucks,you defientely would not be one of my buddys.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

If I did tournies, I'd figure out a fair price and get my money up front. If they didn't like it, find another boat.
fishfarm

Post by fishfarm »

You non boats that offer 50 bucks is great, and even if half the expenses were that amount, i wouldn't accept it because you stepped up to the offer. If non boaters had that kind of money they probably would have their own boat. Regardless of non boater availability in a tourney, I would still fish by myself and fit the whole bill anyway. So I take it easy on them. But I still would be steamed if they didnt even bother to offer.
JustFishn

Post by JustFishn »

If the person in the back of the boats wants to fish in a tournament, then he should be prepared to pay for fuel! If you take the boaters away your left with what Shore fishing!

I personally dont expect anything but if I'm not offered then I will think twice about fishing with that person again. Its called common courtesy in my eyes.

Just my 2cents

Justin Nelson
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

I have gone fishing with a few boaterts that didn't want anything, then I have gone with others that seemed to expect a lot..Far and away the most truly appreciate the contribution or at the absolute minimum the offer..Most boaters realize there may be some reason a non-boater may not be able to pay some of the costs..This is probably more the case when they invite you along..If you signed up for a tournament, you not only should have the entry fee, you should have enough to help with expenses, if you don't at least be straight with your boater and tell him/her..Chances are everyone of them has been in a cash short fix before and even though they may not like it, they can probably understand it..

Sometimes, what can even be worse is asking the boater how much you owe, they give you a number and you come back that you only have an amount less than that..If it is all you have don't ask what the guy wants, just offer what you have..Like I said earlier, the boater may not like it, but most often they can understand it..But be realistic, offering $10 to $20 for a day on the water today is not doing so..Any boater expecting a boat payment is probably dreaming, but there isn't a law against that either..

This topic has popped up every so often and will again..The best way to ease the problem is conversation between the boater and non-boater..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
2ndsuks

Post by 2ndsuks »

Ziggy wrote:You know what really chaps MY hide....when Boaters get on forums and bitch about co-anglers.

If you don't like the Draw format, stay with with team events or dont fish.

If you are counting on $20 from a co to "make your day", get a new hobby.

With all the money involved in licensing, travel, lodging, rods, reels and tackle and you complain about $20? I dont get it? Be happy the co-angler even signed up--that allowed you to fish the tourney that day and not draw another boater.

Let's here the Co-anglers viewpoint on this situation! Maybe that boater was a basket case all day and didn't deserve a dime!

That's my 2 cents for day.....
Damn, I'm glad most co's don't have the same attitude as you. :roll:
adman

Post by adman »

Next time you are out fishing, don't forget to wave to Ziggy, he's the one standing on the shore with no friends, no fish and no clue.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

2ndsuks wrote: Damn, I'm glad most co's don't have the same attitude as you. :roll:
Hey! we agree on something! :shock: :D
Grape Ape

Post by Grape Ape »

I think Ziggy needs to find a new hobby/sport. Geesh What a cheap skate! What the hell does fishing in a draw tourney have anything to do with it? $20? LOL Keep it and go fish on the back of someone elses boat and don't embarrass yourself.
Harry Markarian

USAF (Retired)
Merced PD (Retired)
C & C Marine
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Grape Ape wrote:I think Ziggy needs to find a new hobby/sport. Geesh What a cheap skate! What the hell does fishing in a draw tourney have anything to do with it? $20? LOL Keep it and go fish on the back of someone elses boat and don't embarrass yourself.
Maybe he just got off the kids circuit and still think tournaments are all charity events? :wink:
Grape Ape

Post by Grape Ape »

I'm a little shocked he posted that. I wonder if he really feels that way or was he just having a moment?

Interesting.....He just today logged onto this forum and this is his very first post? Hmmmmm
Harry Markarian

USAF (Retired)
Merced PD (Retired)
C & C Marine
ChuckP

Post by ChuckP »

It is simply foolish to have the other guy in the boat be anything but your friend. Sometime during the day, he may net the big fish for you, offer some key information, or help you in many ways. It also makes the day so much more pleasant. Start by asking him how you can help. It sets the tone. You just don't cheat a friend. If you do, he will remember forever and may even tell his friends. Don't be foolish. Do your share as either a boater or non boater.
biteme

Post by biteme »

This is a really simple thing do do up front before you get on the boat. I owned a few boats and know what its like to not have someone even offer. Best thing to do is just get it out of the way from the get go. Ive have some boaters look at me like Im nuts when I give them 40.00, a look like thats all? Ive also had boaters look at me like thats too much. So best thing to do is get it out of the way before you go out.
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Greg_Cornish wrote:If I did tournies, I'd figure out a fair price and get my money up front. If they didn't like it, find another boat.
What would the ruling be on this if a boater refused his Co-angler because he didn't want to chip anything in ?

Is there actually any rule that states a Co-angler has to pay half the launch, gas, whatever fees?

I'm not saying they shouldn't pay, I'm just wondering what a boater can do if they don't want to.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Ziggy wrote: Maybe that boater was a basket case all day and didn't deserve a dime!
You're either pulling everyone's leg or completely clueless?

So... are there any just pure boater tournaments out there? Anyone?

sTony
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Tin Can wrote:
Greg_Cornish wrote:If I did tournies, I'd figure out a fair price and get my money up front. If they didn't like it, find another boat.
What would the ruling be on this if a boater refused his Co-angler because he didn't want to chip anything in ?

Is there actually any rule that states a Co-angler has to pay half the launch, gas, whatever fees?

I'm not saying they shouldn't pay, I'm just wondering what a boater can do if they don't want to.
I'd be interested too.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Tin Can wrote:

They might think about just not entering a tournament. It's part of the cost to fish. It is expected by most and its part of your tournament costs. You should be ready to pay something towards the costs of operating that boat, even if it is refused by the boater, you shoul be prepared to at least extend them that courtesy. Even if you want to hook up with a buddy and go fish from his boat for fun, wouldn't you offer him a little something to do so? It's the cost that comes with deciding you want to participate.

sTony
DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

How much are you supposed to split a fully sponsored pro?
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell
sTony

Post by sTony »

DAKINE198 wrote:How much are you supposed to split a fully sponsored pro?
Personally, I'd have at least $30-40 bucks ready for any day. Help him out a bit on his gas and/or launch.

Fully sponsored? I'm not sure about how many western Pros there are out there that get 'everything' paid for but I'm willing to bet you can count them on one hand.

sTony
Guyle

Post by Guyle »

I would take some gas money from an am but I sure as hell wouldn't cry about it if they didn't offer. Like Ziggy says"get a new hobby" if that is gonna ruin your day.
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

sTony wrote:
Tin Can wrote:

They might think about just not entering a tournament. It's part of the cost to fish. It is expected by most and its part of your tournament costs. You should be ready to pay something towards the costs of operating that boat, even if it is refused by the boater, you shoul be prepared to at least extend them that courtesy. Even if you want to hook up with a buddy and go fish from his boat for fun, wouldn't you offer him a little something to do so? It's the cost that comes with deciding you want to participate.

sTony
Thanks for the lecture, but you are not even close to answering what I actually asked. :D

I am wondering if there is a RULE stating that the Co-angler must pay the boater. If a boater asked his co-angler up front about sharing expenses and he refused to pay. Could the boater then refuse to take the co-angler out? I was just curious as to the rules on such matters and if anything like that had happened before.

I have NEVER in my life got in someones boat and not paid my share of the days expenses.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

There is no set rule for co's paying...it is only a suggestion.

I fish as a co and I pay my boater well....probably too well. I always pay the night of the meeting or prior to take off. It gets it out of the way and then I dont forget about it.

When I go as boater, I dont expect anything. NOTHING. I would be fishing anyway. Sure, the co's 20 30 or 40 bucks would help but does it really put a dent into the bills for the day? not really. I am going to be on the water either way. It is just easier not to worry about the money or lack of.

It is just really unfortunate that alot of boater gripe about the cash. It isn't that the co couldn't back the boat up, couldn't cast, wouldn't shut up....its only the cash.

So, what I am saying is that if the cash is that important, maybe you need to sell the boat and jump in the bcak of sombody elses boat because evidentally you can't afford the trip.

If this was the first post about coanglers fronting the cash, it wouldnt be a big deal. however, there is a post like this on every fishing wepage there is.

Note for Tourney organizers--please make a rule that MAKES the Co-anglers pay a set amount for fuel/expenses for the day. That way, the co's know that is part of the cost of the tourney and boaters cant stop bitching about getting stiffed. problem solved.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Tin Can wrote:
Thanks for the lecture, but you are not even close to answering what I actually asked. :D

I am wondering if there is a RULE stating that the Co-angler must pay the boater. If a boater asked his co-angler up front about sharing expenses and he refused to pay. Could the boater then refuse to take the co-angler out? I was just curious as to the rules on such matters and if anything like that had happened before.

I have NEVER in my life got in someones boat and not paid my share of the days expenses.
Actually, I did answer your question and feel free to interpret it as a lecture if you like, it wasn't intended as such.

Do you need a written rule for everything? There's no 'one set of rules' anyway so the question is a little bogus. :roll:

sTony
TonyL

Post by TonyL »

DAKINE198 wrote:How much are you supposed to split a fully sponsored pro?
This makes no difference to me.If he's a fully sponsered pro , he earned it ! Those are his earnings.Do we offer a white collar less than a blue collar , cause whitey earns more ? (Well ...maybe earned more before this economy hit :lol: )
~ Tony
BassBum

Post by BassBum »

That's easy,it's a privelage for a back seat (on the Delta).
Would love to go,and chip in.
Still working on gettin a boat.
BB
W.C

Post by W.C »

why can't the tournment directors collect let say about 45 dollars from all the non boaters before the draw, than the T.D can see which non-boaters don't want to give any money for there days expenses. as everyone is being drawn out, the T.D can give the boater the money that he collected from the non-boat in the morning with the launch no. afthere the draw is done, any boaters that did'nt get drawn with a non boat can have the option to take that unpaying non-boat out on his boat or just let him fish from the bank. I would leave his cheap *** non-boater/ziggy to fish from the bank! I've been both a non-boater and a boater in tournments, I have made some great life long friends too. the non-boater who did'nt pay for there days expenses i never called or invited to go out with me for a fun day of fishing. its more than just being fair to pay for half the days expenses, the friendships that r made aftherward are for ever!!!
bigbass111

Post by bigbass111 »

There is no rule in any event that I know of that requires Co's to pay anything. But there is a UNWRITTEN rule of ethics between us fisherman. So I too get pissed when some CHEAP *** joker jumps into the boat and jumps right out and vanishes.
And NO, I do not need the money in anyway. Its just one of those things that you do out of courtesy and respect. If for some reason the boater is a di-k then offer him less, but offer him something.
I look at it like knowing where the guy leading day one is fishing. My draw on day 2 is better than his and I can poach him. Do I do it, Do I tell other guys, NO. Its another unwritten rule and you know when your doing something wrong... EVEN though you are NOT breaking any tournament RULES!!!
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

Ziggy wrote:There is no set rule for co's paying...it is only a suggestion.

I fish as a co and I pay my boater well....probably too well. I always pay the night of the meeting or prior to take off. It gets it out of the way and then I dont forget about it.

When I go as boater, I dont expect anything. NOTHING. I would be fishing anyway. Sure, the co's 20 30 or 40 bucks would help but does it really put a dent into the bills for the day? not really. I am going to be on the water either way. It is just easier not to worry about the money or lack of.

It is just really unfortunate that alot of boater gripe about the cash. It isn't that the co couldn't back the boat up, couldn't cast, wouldn't shut up....its only the cash.

So, what I am saying is that if the cash is that important, maybe you need to sell the boat and jump in the bcak of sombody elses boat because evidentally you can't afford the trip.

If this was the first post about coanglers fronting the cash, it wouldnt be a big deal. however, there is a post like this on every fishing wepage there is.

Note for Tourney organizers--please make a rule that MAKES the Co-anglers pay a set amount for fuel/expenses for the day. That way, the co's know that is part of the cost of the tourney and boaters cant stop bitching about getting stiffed. problem solved.
I'm with ya Ziggy. As a "PRO" I don't expect nor think about money from the "co". I'd rather have a good net man, good driver of my truck, good caster and many other good things before the $20 to whatever floats your boat. Have I (as a "PRO") not taken money from a "co"? Yes!! Have I (as a "PRO") taken the money offered? Yes!! Have I (as a "PRO") given some back? Yes!! Have I got mad because a "co" didn't offer money. NO !! I got better things to worry about than $20 to whatever during a tournament. Now, should a "co" offer money to the "PRO" for the day? Yea, I guess. Do you have to? NO!! Is it weak for a "PRO" to cry about it on a forum? YES!!!! This topic is weak sauce!!
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
Nitro5150

Post by Nitro5150 »

its called etiquette fellas. Most of the "official rules" pages say that it is suggested to help cover the pros expenses. As a Pro, I plan on covering all the cost when I budget for the event. I have put guys on big bags, and all they did was run the net, and I have fished events and been thankful for the senko dragging chump in the back seat! it has no bearing on the contribution to the day from the co, though. its a respect thing. I think regardless of the days outcome, you both worked together, and helping with the cost is part of being on the team.
FIVEtenthz

Post by FIVEtenthz »

"Chaps my hide" ??? You guys aren't ORIGINALLY from California are you!?! :D
Backseater. It Feels Better From The Back!
www.deltabassclub.com
Grape Ape

Post by Grape Ape »

What the hell does a "pro" have to do with it? A so called "pro" is nothing but a "boater". Who keeps saying $20? Ziggy started that crap and has nothing to do with my initial post. Like many have said......respect and common courtesy. I've fished many times as a non-boater and have alwys offered to help with gas and launch fees. Obviously a few out there are looking for a free ride. One other thing.....it never has "ruined" my day of fishing during a tourney just because some cheap @ss doesn't want to pay his fair share.
Last edited by Grape Ape on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harry Markarian

USAF (Retired)
Merced PD (Retired)
C & C Marine
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

If you cant contribute 20-40 bucks for a day of tournament fishing in the back of the boat you shouldnt be tournament fishing at all. You would be surprised at the number of big name pros that fish tournament to tournament on the basis of whether they get a check or not. I am not saying you should subsidise the addiction but be willing to help a little because if you are in the back you got the same bug just not as bad!
Smitty
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

FIVEtenthz wrote:"Chaps my hide" ??? You guys aren't ORIGINALLY from California are you!?! :D
They aren't from So-cal because we don't have any Pro ams to Beotch about!
leachman90

Post by leachman90 »

REMEMBER, without the co's there are no draw tournaments for you"PRO'S" to fish for the prize money you fish for. I have never stiffed my pro in any of the tourneys I have fished and will not start now. BUT it does "Chap my hide" when the day is done and all my pro did was run from place to place(some times for only a min or 2) to "bed" fish and in many cases leave me in "no where land" for hours at a time through out the day. Then when we discuss money they tell me "well I usually get $50-60 a day. I don't feel like I should pay that kinda money for more than a half day boat ride. NOW, on the other hand I have been very blessed with my draws over the years and can only remember 2 guys that I wish I didn't give a dime to even though I did. Even though I am a non right now I also understand the expenses of these tournaments. If I finish 9th or 10th in ALL 4 FLW Series events this year I will most likely still lose money with how far I have to travel. As for buying my own boat, that's why I am fishing the the Series this year because if I had the money to bye one right now I would. Reputation is very important out here even as a non-boater and I would not want to be remembered as someone boaters don't want to fish with. So I strive to be the BEST non any boater could want. And if they don't want me in their boat I want it to be because I am sticking to many fish not because I stiffed them. BUT GRAPE your post came off very HARSH and it is easy why some folks got defencive very fast.GB...Jim
www.insideline.net/index.php/forum
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

James,
So be it. Get rid of the co's and we will fish old school. Rember without the pros footing the bill you are on the bank or fishing at a lower level. The bottom line the orgs dictate pro co, vs pro/ pro. The pro's are going to show up regardless of the format.
Smitty
lrgmouth

Post by lrgmouth »

did anybody notice this ziggy just signed up today on western bass. its just set up we all fell for it.
g-man

Post by g-man »

When I get into someones boat I expect them to take care of everything...

Launch their own boat
pay for my lunch
show me all his water
let me drive, and fish the front ALL DAY!!
Pay all the Gas

then afterwards he should wipe down my car. Hell, he should give me 20 bucks when it over! :shock:

JK. Talk about with your boater ahead of time, and work it out.
100% LL
2ndsuks

Post by 2ndsuks »

There are horror stories from both ends of the boat and that's a fact.
It's not a boater vs. non boater issue, it's all about treating the other angler in the boat with respect.
Does the non boater have to chip in for gas, no.
Does the boater have to take time away from his fishing and try to get his co-angler a limit, no.
Should they both do what's right, I believe so.
barse41

Post by barse41 »

i fish pro-ams as a am.. and i like it, idont want pros getting pissed and not fishing them any more, making it to were i cant get a back seat. an am should feel obligated to pay no matter who or what. he is sharing his hard earned knowledge with you, show some appritiation
theres a fine line between fishin and standin on a boat like an idiot
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

Next time I take a back seat, I'm not paying and I'm slapping fish off with the net. :lol:

Still wanna go fishing TB?
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

Next time I go non-boater I'll bring lunch- bushel of bananas. :P :shock:
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
TomAtkeson

Post by TomAtkeson »

Bass love bananas. :roll:
Tom Atkeson
http://www.blackdogbaitco.com
http://www.tylurecustombaits.com
http://www.skinnybearbassjigs.com
http://www.youtube.com/ibassfishing
mcsanders

Post by mcsanders »

I think I got the solution!!!!

Maybe a new government agency could be created to make this fair for everyone. All non-boaters will be charged surtax for each day of fishing. This money would then be pooled and at the end of each year would be distributed between boaters who have fished in regulated* tournaments during said year.
The income level of boater and non-boater will be taken into consideration as to how much the non-boater should contribute for each day of fishing to the boater. Income levels will be divided into 3 levels:
Level 1 - household income between $0.00 to $50,000.00.
Level2 – household income between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00.
Level3 – household income more than $100,000.01

L1 Surtax
$10 per day if less than 5 hours fishing
$15 per day between 5 and 7 hours fishing
$20 per day for days longer than 8 hours
L1 also has a $2.00 surtax for lakes larger than 3 miles in length for long run estimations

L2
$20 per day if less than 5 hours fishing
$30 per day between 5 and 7 hours fishing
$40 per day for days longer than 8 hours
L2 also has a $5.00 surtax for lakes larger than 3 miles in length for long run estimations

L3
$200 per day if less than 5 hours fishing
$350 per day between 5 and 7 hours fishing
$400 per day for days longer than 8 hours
L3 rates are obviously higher than L1 and L2 because anyone with that income should be a boater OR should be going with a licensed guide.

The new agency will only require $2,000,000.00 operating costs per year and this expense will be covered by Level3 Non-boaters. This rule is in effect because all L3 participants ‘should’ own a boat with that income.

*This new agency, in efforts to make things completely fair and without error (and without men taking responsibility for their actions), could regulate tournament entries, regulate netting requirements, lunch expenses, lunch quality, beer quality and beer quantity.
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

mcsanders wrote:I think I got the solution!!!!

Maybe a new government agency could be created to make this fair for everyone. All non-boaters will be charged surtax for each day of fishing. This money would then be pooled and at the end of each year would be distributed between boaters who have fished in regulated* tournaments during said year.
The income level of boater and non-boater will be taken into consideration as to how much the non-boater should contribute for each day of fishing to the boater. Income levels will be divided into 3 levels:
Level 1 - household income between $0.00 to $50,000.00.
Level2 – household income between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00.
Level3 – household income more than $100,000.01

L1 Surtax
$10 per day if less than 5 hours fishing
$15 per day between 5 and 7 hours fishing
$20 per day for days longer than 8 hours
L1 also has a $2.00 surtax for lakes larger than 3 miles in length for long run estimations

L2
$20 per day if less than 5 hours fishing
$30 per day between 5 and 7 hours fishing
$40 per day for days longer than 8 hours
L2 also has a $5.00 surtax for lakes larger than 3 miles in length for long run estimations

L3
$200 per day if less than 5 hours fishing
$350 per day between 5 and 7 hours fishing
$400 per day for days longer than 8 hours
L3 rates are obviously higher than L1 and L2 because anyone with that income should be a boater OR should be going with a licensed guide.

The new agency will only require $2,000,000.00 operating costs per year and this expense will be covered by Level3 Non-boaters. This rule is in effect because all L3 participants ‘should’ own a boat with that income.

*This new agency, in efforts to make things completely fair and without error (and without men taking responsibility for their actions), could regulate tournament entries, regulate netting requirements, lunch expenses, lunch quality, beer quality and beer quantity.
Can I vote for myself as President? Ah hell, I just want to be in charge of the beer!! :twisted:
Guy Williams
Charles Barkley