Lake Shasta FLW- motorhome?

Matt Shura

Lake Shasta FLW- motorhome?

Post by Matt Shura »

I just called Bridge Resort and they said they do not allow motorhomes in the parking lot. They said the closest parking lot for motorhomes is 3 miles away. (And I complained about the walk at Calville at Mead!) They said you could launch but not park in the parking lot. Do any of you guys launch with your motorhomes? Thanks

Re: Lake Shasta FLW- motorhome?

Post by Guest »

Mike,

I've got a rental car for the trip. If you need a ride back and forth just let me know. I'll be up there Sat afternoon as the plane is landing around 1:45PM in Sac.
Matt Shura

Post by Matt Shura »

Thanks. I will just bring the truck.
Trace

Post by Trace »

I sent you a pm.
Ricky-S

Post by Ricky-S »

May I suggest that you consider a slip. The usually rent slips for $25 a day. You can launch the boat and forget about it.

Just an option.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

DANG, $ 25 a day now. They really have gone crazy up there !!
Used to be 15 then went to 20 now 25. I haven't been there in a few years, but in these "financialy challanged" times, it looks like it will be a while longer too. I go over the bridge when I get a run north and almost cry when I see how low the lake is. You need a taxi now from the marina to the parking lot. LOL I hope we get some rain this year and fill it back up. I remember a while back when it was so full we were fishing in the scrub above the high water mark. GREAT FISHING TOO !!! As for the Motorhome deal, it's a shame they won't let you park on the dirt anyway. I can see not letting you stay overnight. I've stayed at the campground just south of Bridge Bay and rode up with a friend and kept the boat in the marina. Worked out great. They let me launch the boat with the motorhome, but would not let me park for the day.
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms