Minnkotaman to the rescue!!!

jamescaird

Minnkotaman to the rescue!!!

Post by jamescaird »

My Maxxum 101 has been developing more and more play in the pedal over the last few months, finally it got to the point where it wasn't safe in choppy water on high power. Called Minnkotaman on my way back from fishing and he said "stop by right now"... 15 minutes later he had diagnosed it as nearly completely snapped cables (hanging by a few threads), had the motor off the boat, and as he had all parts in stock said "I'll have it ready by tomorrow."

So the next day, less than 24 hours later the motor was back on the boat, fully operational, and I can't believe how much better it feels with new cables!!! Like a whole new motor.

This guy is fast, knows these motors inside and out, and his fees are extremely reasonable!! My motor was out of warranty and he just charged me for parts and labor, what a great deal!!!

This is my 4th Minnkota motor and I've used other service centers in the area and as far as I'm concerned Jim Lambert sets the gold standard for Minnkota repair!!!
minnkotaman

Re: Minnkotaman to the rescue!!!

Post by minnkotaman »

thanks for the kind remarks.
i work on the premise that fishing
is as important to you guys as it is to me.
and i hope your old lady didn't beat you up to badly.
jim l.
201Pro

Post by 201Pro »

minnkotaman wrote:thanks for the kind remarks.
i work on the premise that fishing
is as important to you guys as it is to me.
and i hope your old lady didn't beat you up to badly.
jim l.
Yeah, right Jim. Anyone who know you, know that Bud is more important! HAR!!
Chris
=========================
2004 Ranger 521VX, ETEC250HO
8" Atlas Hydro Plate, 25p Tempest+
Hotfoot/ProTrim/4-bank Dual Pro
2x Blade Series Power Poles
Minn Kota Fortrex 112
Lowrance HDS12 Carbon & Gen3
=========================
riverguy225

Post by riverguy225 »

I could not agree more. My minn kota took a dive saturday evening, Jim fixed it in about 30 min flat sunday morning (today). Very nice man too. He said it was under warranty and he would deal with minn kota for payment. This was a guy every single fisherman wants to know if you own a minn kota. 10 out of 10, thanks again Jim.