Nice article on Mike Reynolds today on Bass Fan

kb

Nice article on Mike Reynolds today on Bass Fan

Post by kb »

This article will make you a Reynolds fan as he heads down to the Forrest Wood Cup. Good Luck Mike!

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Steve Reed

Re: Nice article on Mike Reynolds today on Bass Fan

Post by Steve Reed »

Very good article. Would love to see a guy like that back on a major tour. He is fun to watch or listen to, gets you fired up about fishing.

Him and Bub on the same radio episode might make everyone stop listening and go to the lake...
Monsterfishingtackle.com
Shad*Wizard

Post by Shad*Wizard »

It may have been around 1980 or so when I saw this wavy haired blonde kid over near Holland Cut in a big old bass boat...He looked to be 15 or so from my view...I was diggin' clams and he flew by one of those berms off of Holland Cut...I thought, man, that kid sure is young to be runnin' a big bass boat by himself...I did think it was pretty cool, though...Pretty sure it was Mike...

I remember Dee saying "Not only can Mike catch em', he's even better at finding them'!"...
Last edited by Shad*Wizard on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
201Pro

Post by 201Pro »

Chris
=========================
2004 Ranger 521VX, ETEC250HO
8" Atlas Hydro Plate, 25p Tempest+
Hotfoot/ProTrim/4-bank Dual Pro
2x Blade Series Power Poles
Minn Kota Fortrex 112
Lowrance HDS12 Carbon & Gen3
=========================
sro114

Post by sro114 »

My first FLW tourney I fished as a co on the Columbia I was teamed up with Mike on the first day. A total class act and I learned a lot in that day. I'll tell you he nearly sacrificed his body netting a fish for me and he was just as excited as I was. This sport is important to him and I was impressed with how important it was to him that new/young blood be shown the ropes and welcomed to the "club" He is a true ambassador of professional bass fishing.

I hope he cleans house.