Happy Birthday Day Dad/Tunaman on 10-23

macinckirk
Current LameNut

Happy Birthday Day Dad/Tunaman on 10-23

Post by macinckirk »

Well dad since the 23rd is your day and you WILL be Hittting the BIG 50 this year :P I just went to wish you the very best year to come and hope all your wish's come ture :)

will not be going to clear lake to see you but have fun there and have mom win some cash :mrgreen:
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
mark poulson

Re: Happy Birthday Day Dad/Tunaman on 10-23

Post by mark poulson »

macinckirk wrote:Well dad since the 23rd is your day and you WILL be Hittting the BIG 50 this year :P I just went to wish you the very best year to come and hope all your wish's come ture :)

will not be going to clear lake to see you but have fun there and have mom win some cash :mrgreen:
+1 Happy Birthday!!! :D :D :D
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Gator

Post by Gator »

Happy Birthday Tuna!
19X

Post by 19X »

Happt B-Day Tuna from the boys down south.... Hope all is well, just turned 50 myself, my wife says i still act like i'm 5 :D :D :D
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Thanks SON - appreciate it! Hopefully Clear Lake is good to us and makes for a memorable Black Day celebration!

Thanks Mark and Gator - really appreciate it!

And thanks Dave - great to see you're still around!!! Hope all is well with you and hope to see you some time in the near future! I sure miss that pond and the good old days!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?